👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

If those pictures are real, then the new kit is real ugly. The shirt looks dirty and kind of resembles a bra. These pictures also reminded me of NFL shirts with a place for the pads. I liked this year's kit.

I just dont understand the bra lines, surely it will be uncomfortable with that seam rubbing and all the shit at the top of the shirt, i just dont understand what benefit its gonna do. First of all it looks shit, secondly it probably feels shit so.....wheres the good? I'll av to buy it anyway lol but really it could be a lot better. Looks more like some kind of training jacket...

mock-home-09-10-08.jpg

This is the one I like...

mock-away-09-10-03.jpg

This is nice but it keep reminding me the Inter

mock-away-09-10-02b.jpg

I like the home one but hate the pads. It looks something like a bra. The away one is okay, nice but seriously i dont like the third one, ah it looks dull and gloomy. Plus it reminds me of inter.

I just dont understand the bra lines, surely it will be uncomfortable with that seam rubbing and all the shit at the top of the shirt, i just dont understand what benefit its gonna do. First of all it looks shit, secondly it probably feels shit so.....wheres the good? I'll av to buy it anyway lol but really it could be a lot better. Looks more like some kind of training jacket...

It's not that bad. you dont notice it. I actually really like wearing the shirt. It's good, I like the shirt now, and the mroe you wear it the better it gets.