Spike

Apparently Atletico Madrid is very close to sign Yannick Ferreira Carrasco from Monaco, maybe it's replace for Turan, or maybe for Griezmann, because he is more similar player to Griezmann

Apparently Atletico Madrid is very close to sign Yannick Ferreira Carrasco from Monaco, maybe it's replace for Turan, or maybe for Griezmann, because he is more similar player to Griezmann

well Turan already needs replacing. The same can not be said for Griezmann!

They already signed replacement for Griezmann and it's Luciano Vietto.

Also apart from Ferreira Carrasco they will try to follow it up with either Gaitan or Callejon. It becomes quite squeezed there when you consider that they also have Jimenez and Correa.

For me Antoine Griezmann is still obtainable.

Rumours on RedCafe has it, they want Griezmann as the potential suprise striker.

People don't know how much i rate Griezmann and how i was in ruins when he went to Atletico. If this indeed happens, i don't even know what im going to do.

Rumours on RedCafe has it, they want Griezmann as the potential suprise striker.

People don't know how much i rate Griezmann and how i was in ruins when he went to Atletico. If this indeed happens, i don't even know what im going to do.

Suicide watch hotline!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You