Waterfall

Stats is the one who quit on the oscar conversation when he was proven wrong and he is stating that he doesn't enjoy engaging in conversation.

I was the one who stated what people said about ramsey on the arsenal forums and he said they are biased fans, yet he uses the whole see the inter forum argument...

Stats is nothing but a hypocrite.

OK. I said I will not reply to you but I will. I did not get proven wrong with Oscar. I had my view, you had yours and I firmly keep mine. We were going around in circles so I left it like that because I knew none of us were going to agree. I do enjoy engaging in convos but not with people who can't reply without using sarcastic rubbish and you done so again.

Yeah, regarding Ramsey that was biased because majority of Arsenal fans think he is a quality player but should not be out wide. You got one quote and that is baised. You believe Wilshere is thef ans darling at the Emirates when he is not. Majority of Arsenal fans prefer Ramsey over Wilshere. That is my point.

Oh and Kondogbia, I stated what I saw. You claimed he is better than Matic and I gave you reasons why I disagree. Difference is it is a minority of Arsenal fans who dislike Ramsey. Majority of them do but think he should not forced out of position to keep him in the team. Kondogbia is a quality player but in his first few Inter appeeances he has not been standout. Simple as that. Two different scenarios. No one is saying Kondogbia is a bad player. He can just do more in an Inter shirt and I would agree.

And like the Oscar thread, I will not reply to you after this. Not because I have been 'proven wrong' like you say but just because I will not engage in a conversation which is not going anywhere. I said I will not reply to you once but I did. This time, consider it definite.

And as for calling for me to get banned. Grow up ffs. Like the little kid who cries in school for not getting his way.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic > Kondogbia. In every aspect.

He looked piss poor in the Milan derby for me apart from the times where he had space to run into in a counter attacking situation but even then his decision making was iffy.

I feel Inter have the least creative midfield in Serie A out of the bigger teams. Melo, Kondogbia and Guarin are all more box to box/holding players with better physical attributes than technical attributes... without Perisic and Jovetic playing they will struggle to create chances and even then Perisic wasn't at it last night and only Jovetic looked bright for them in patches,. They will be alright defensively this year though I think.

OK. I said I will not reply to you but I will. I did not get proven wrong with Oscar. I had my view, you had yours and I firmly keep mine. We were going around in circles so I left it like that because I knew none of us were going to agree. I do enjoy engaging in convos but not with people who can't reply without using sarcastic rubbish and you done so again.

Yeah, regarding Ramsey that was biased because majority of Arsenal fans think he is a quality player but should not be out wide. You got one quote and that is baised. You believe Wilshere is thef ans darling at the Emirates when he is not. Majority of Arsenal fans prefer Ramsey over Wilshere. That is my point.

Oh and Kondogbia, I stated what I saw. You claimed he is better than Matic and I gave you reasons why I disagree. Difference is it is a minority of Arsenal fans who dislike Ramsey. Majority of them do but think he should not forced out of position to keep him in the team. Kondogbia is a quality player but in his first few Inter appeeances he has not been standout. Simple as that. Two different scenarios. No one is saying Kondogbia is a bad player. He can just do more in an Inter shirt and I would agree.

And as for calling for me to get banned. Grow up ffs. Like the little kid who cries in school for not getting his way.

You did get proven wrong. You didn't understand a simple concept of tactical voting by John Terry, which was obvious.

Many posters already stated how inconsistent Coutinho was last season and how him making the TOTY is a complete farce....

You say he's balance, yet again, more posters already disproved that.

Arsenal forums have many quotes on jack ramsey and i quoted one. You can go look for yourself if I am lieing.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/aaron-ramsey-is-dope.27355/page-117

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/who-among-ramsey-%C3%96zil-cazorla-should-be-dropped.28384/page-30

Also, as I stated before, arsenal fans are disappointed at Jack for his personal life and his injuries, not for his gameplay. Jack's standard is the game vs barcelona, that is what arsenal's fans expectations are vs ramsey who had little to none after that injury few seasons back.

Little kid makes personal attacks like you

Kongbodia is better than Matic and as I said last year, Kongbodia+pogba is a huge upgrade over matic+Cesc.

Oh god, that would be the most anarchist and most disordered midfield ever. The physical upgrade, is inversely proportional to the control and the intelligence who you lose in the midfield with a doble pivot as that.

• 1 year later...

Geoffrey Kondogbia Characteristics

+ Strengths

Dribbling
Very Strong
Passing
Strong
Tackling
Strong
Concentration
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Geoffrey Kondogbia's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to play short passes
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to tackle

We should really avoid him. He is good at disrupting the other team, but is also a poor passer. He might win the ball, but instead of quickly setting up a counter-attack he will hold on to for way too long. He is simply not a very smart player, more of a pgysical one. With our current tactics, he would be a liability, or a choice to kill a game in the late stages, something he would be too expensive for. 

• 1 year later...
34 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

one bakayoko is enough thank you, where is a Essien when you need it? :(

Just wondered IF he had got any better? Hes had 4 goals 4 assists which prob doesn;t mean much but we really desperately need some creativity between the defenders and forwards And if they can offer some goals and assists like Lamps we could clone him and keep him forever,

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just wondered IF he had got any better? Hes had 4 goals 4 assists which prob doesn;t mean much but we really desperately need some creativity between the defenders and forwards And if they can offer some goals and assists like Lamps we could clone him and keep him forever,

He was absolute top class this season.

But then again, Parejo, Gabriel, Murillo,...were all very good too (after being crap for a while before this season).

If Kondogbia keeps this level for another season, he just might turn into player he was expected to become, but right now I wouldnt be taking gambles after we alredy have Bakayoko.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You