Physical & Mental health

Leif

You're tall. I'm exactly average for a human being male or female. Nearly all my friends are my exact height.

I'm your height and I don't know anybody as short as me. Is gravity stronger in Australia? I see some shorter men on the streets here and there but I've never actually met one, almost everybody is 180cm+. I always feel inferior towards other males my age or younger who are taller :(

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm your height and I don't know anybody as short as me. Is gravity stronger in Australia? I see some shorter men on the streets here and there but I've never actually met one, almost everybody is 180cm+. I always feel inferior towards other males my age or younger who are taller :(

All my friends are my height. The only Estonian I've met was my height. We are the average height, and average-ness is scientifically proved to be more attractive (paradox!).

I'm around 5'7" - 5'8" as well, same height as when I was 13. I was actually predicted (by a machine) to grow over 6'3", but either my genes, eating little or ankle injury prevented that. I'm now actually kind of glad I didn't grow that tall because pretty much everyone around me is about that tall.

Anyway, I don't do any physical workout, and I don't plan to do any ever for neither do I see any point in it (Spike is spot on. Skinny guys make good partners although girls don't seem to understand.) nor can I ever motivate myself to do anything like that. Not to mention that I have no time for that now, but I desperately need exercise because I can tell I got a lot slower than I used to be, and running (short distance) is the only physical thing I've ever been good at.

As for my brain, well, I do lots of thinking on the toilet or in the shower (water is inspiring, so is methane), and I like to teach myself stuff like programming and languages although I never make any progress.

Nop, it's the gravity in Estonia that is weaker. 165-170 is average in the middle east as well.

I'm around 5'7" - 5'8" as well, same height as when I was 13. I was actually predicted (by a machine) to grow over 6'3", but either my genes, eating little or ankle injury prevented that. I'm now actually kind of glad I didn't grow that tall because pretty much everyone around me is about that tall.

Anyway, I don't do any physical workout, and I don't plan to do any ever for neither do I see any point in it (Spike is spot on. Skinny guys make good partners although girls don't seem to understand.) nor can I ever motivate myself to do anything like that. Not to mention that I have no time for that now, but I desperately need exercise because I can tell I got a lot slower than I used to be, and running (short distance) is the only physical thing I've ever been good at.

As for my brain, well, I do lots of thinking on the toilet or in the shower (water is inspiring, so is methane), and I like to teach myself stuff like programming and languages although I never make any progress.

You are a carbon copy of myself. You must be cool.

Just back from a jog. I just go on them because they make me feel good. Nothing else.

Anyway;

I never ever listen to this genre of music really, but I found myself replaying this again and again for some reason.

I probably couldn't just press "Play" in my iTunes and sit back in my room and listen to it, but it's really decent for medium-paced cardio etc.

Height: 5'8"

Starting Weight: 147lbs

Current Weight: 152lbs

BMI: 21.8

Objective: Gain muscle obviously.

Programmes: Gym stuff, I started 3 weeks ago.

Supplements: Only multivitamins for now.

Goals: Look great on the outside since I'm already great on the inside. *self five*

Daily calorie intake: Uh, I try to eat as much as I can?

The most exercise I get is raising my cigarette to my mouth...

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 150lbs

BMI: Fuck if I know.

I'm in pretty good shape when it comes to football with my friends and such. No real muscle on me though.

I used to be quite fat eating a lot of junk food but then i got some sense knocked into me by my sister so i cut the junk food started eating a lot of vegetables and fruits and started working out regularly.I think i lost about 25 kg in 6 months.

Some quotes I've come across today which either made me laugh, think, or that I just enjoyed:

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." - T. E. Lawrence

"Your workout is my warm up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with £86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening, the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every penny, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86.400 seconds. Every night, it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day, it opens a new account for you. Each night, it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get it from the utmost health, happiness, and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Life's not about finding cover and waiting for the storm to pass....its about learning to dance in the fucking rain." - Greg Plitt