Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar is chelsea cam... You know the guy, who replaced your savior and while your savior is worrying about getting sold every week...

Just to be specific

salah is a chelsea RW, kalou was a chelsea RW, malouda was a chelsea LW. torres was our striker for 3 and a half years. mikel has been a chelsea player for what, 8 years now?

not saying he is as bad as any of them, but his consistency is shocking and he has some massive massive limitations to his game. oscar's poor form and consistency has already cost us a title last year when by the end of the year he was simply hopeless. lets just pray for the sake of the club that it does not happen again.

salah is a chelsea RW, kalou was a chelsea RW, malouda was a chelsea LW. torres was our striker for 3 and a half years. mikel has been a chelsea player for what, 8 years now?

not saying he is as bad as any of them, but his consistency is shocking and he has some massive massive limitations to his game. oscar's poor form and consistency has already cost us a title last year when by the end of the year he was simply hopeless. lets just pray for the sake of the club that it does not happen again.

You make it seem it was Oscar's fault chelsea didnt win the title last year...

Obviously, oscar after the stoke game I believe when in a funk, however, it was more than Oscar. However, as I said in previous statements, if Mata was on Chelsea last season towards the second half, it wouldn't have been any different.

You make it seem it was Oscar's fault chelsea didnt win the title last year...

Obviously, oscar after the stoke game I believe when in a funk, however, it was more than Oscar. However, as I said in previous statements, if Mata was on Chelsea last season towards the second half, it wouldn't have been any different.

we definitely would have drawn 0-0 against norwich/whu? i mean there was no scope of improvement was there? we were forced to play salah in almost every match towards the end. oscar was out of form. hazard was injured. saying mata would have made no difference is the understatement. but we have been thru this before, lets leave it at this.

This is coming from the guy that watches his games on his 240p streams and never admits he's wrong and goes on and on and on.

you still on that. get a new line mate. also, if i watch streams at 240p what about u? someone who thought oscar was perfectly fine last season and even the season before and had to eat his words. :lol:

Why don't you fuck off again?

we definitely would have drawn 0-0 against norwich/whu? i mean there was no scope of improvement was there? :lol:

you still on that. get a new line mate. also, if i watch streams at 240p what about u? someone who thought oscar was perfectly fine last season and even the season before and had to eat his words. :lol:

Why dont you.

Like how Manchester united drew their last 2 matches....I sure did eat my words, but than again, I didn't. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, MATA will never be top man at a big club again and Chelsea 2012 was his statisical peak at a big club.

The ironic thing is that what Oscar did today is what mata has done for chelsea during his poty campaigns... Score a random goal and put in an assist and do fuckall the rest of the game, yet, you were his biggest defender.

Why dont you.

Like how Manchester united drew their last 2 matches....I sure did eat my words, but than again, I didn't.

you just compared chelsea of last season to united who have no defensive stability, have no proper formation, are playing rooney as a DM with young and valencia as wing backs. dude, please give it up!!!

also, 2 away draws to spurs (we lost 3-5) and stoke (always a difficult place to go) is equivalent to a goalless draw at bridge against whu and a relegated norwich at bridge???? dude, please give it up!!!

you just compared chelsea of last season to united who have no defensive stability, have no proper formation, are playing rooney as a DM with young and valencia as wing backs. dude, please give it up!!!

the same united team that conceded one more goal from a vastly superior defensive chelsea squad...Please give up.

the same united team that conceded one less goal from a vastly superior defensive chelsea squad...Please give up.

not conceding a goal is not equal to a superior defense. you would know that if you had watched united play soton at st. mary's or any football for that matter before speaking. hence the use of the words defensive stability

CHelsea fans saw the freedom that Mata got and automatically assumes Oscar was given the same freedom, therefore, since Jose replaced him, he should have a better output, when in reality, kids that watch 240p streams never could see what the situation really was.

Oscar does need to improve, however, when things go bad, Oscar is always the scapegoat since el nino is gone now...

not conceding a goal is not equal to a superior defense. you would know that if you had watched united play soton at st. mary's or any football for that matter before speaking. hence the use of the words defensive stability

Chelsea allowed 5 goals to a shit spur squad and another 3 to a shit everton squad.

If anything, SOTON actually play really good offensive football vs spurs/everton.

The ironic thing is that what Oscar did today is what mata has done for chelsea during his poty campaigns... Score a random goal and put in an assist and do fuckall the rest of the game, yet, you were his biggest defender.

another LOL reply. specially for someone like mata who was generally the player behind every thing good the team did. a proper playmaker who ran the whole game, specially under fsw when the team was based around him

another LOL reply. specially for someone like mata who was generally the player behind every thing good the team did. a proper playmaker who ran the whole game, specially under fsw when the team was based around him

A good playmaker for a team that was 6th in the league.....

He's such a good playmaker that united fans want to keep him... WAIT, they dont.

dude, i honestly dont know what game you were watching is you think oscar was not that bad. i mean just go the match thread and even after ignoring all my posts do see people's reaction on there. he was absolutely shocking.

just start from here http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/19667-chelsea-v-newcastle/page-12

hazard was absolutely isolated. oscar and cesc are supposed to be the main link up men. both were poor. cant blame hazard for that. he looked dangerous everytime he got the ball.

First of all, that's just wrong. Eden had most touches of the ball than anyone on the pitch except our CMs. I love Eden, he's my favourite player, but he can't be the only one who gets excused for being invisible for the large part of the game. If Willian had the sort of game Eden had, he'd be crucified for his lack of contribution in the final third. Eden made mistakes too. He lost the ball too. He made bad passes too. He had bad touches too. He wasn't more isolated in the first half than Cesc was --actually, considering he's a CM, Cesc might have been more isolated than him, since our defenders kept playing through Matic in the first half. And unlike Oscar and Cesc, Eden didn't have the burden of defending, so it's pretty unfair, since both of them(especially Cesc) put on a defensive shift that almost matched Matic's.

Yes, Oscar and Cesc are supposed to be the main link up men, but Cesc couldn't help Oscar link up attack because in the first half our defence looked shaky, Matic looked shaky, and Cesc had to spend most of the time in our own half, defending. That's why I'm against playing the playmaker of the team in the pivot - he can't do much of creating if he has to spend most of the time worrying about defending.

Cesc was ineffective in the first half and improved in the second half. As did Oscar. As did Eden. No more, no less. Eden makes the impression of being more dangerous because he's a flair player. But to be honest, he was pretty ineffective in attack today bar a few good moments. But even Willian had a few good moments in attack. As did Cesc. As did Oscar.

Chelsea allowed 5 goals to a shit spur squad and another 3 to a shit everton squad.

If anything, SOTON actually play really good offensive football vs spurs/everton.

those were 2 off days when nothing clicked for us. specially spurs. everton was a freak game where we simply tried to outscore them cos they were as shit as us.

we are also the team who conceded the least goals in the CL group stage while united got their asses kicked by league 2 team mk dons (4-0).