Oscar

themightyblue

Not a nub mod just someone who won't put up with your shit racist attitude and someone who will stand up to a forum boy who thinks he rules the roost.

My attitude is perfectly fine thank you, it has to be dealing with people like yourself. But I won't go on too much because with your limited time here I am sure you can take your racist attitude to another forum and succeed there.

Keep smiling champ.

WHAT RACIST ATTITUDE? he is from india?

GIVE me another bs excuse like last time

There are three certain things in life: death, taxes, and a reply from didierforever. :D

Honestly, I obviously watched the game, in fact I did after already knowing the result, so I was paying attention to what the players were doing; how much they were contributing in their roles. Hazard had a poor game (isolated is the oldest excuse in the book) for me, as did William, and Fabregas. Oscar was at the same level, but managed to produce the final ball for both goals so I am not going to complain today. Because we did very little aside from those two goals.

I reckon all agree that Oscar needs to improve, but being only 23, he is bound to improve.

Hello Robguima,

Got to say I'm with didierforever on this. My view is that Oscar is not good enough for a club with our ambitions full stop, but he was especially horrible in the first half. During that period it seemed to me that virtually nothing he tried to do came off. I don't think however that today has much relevance to the debate about Oscar's future. Everybody has bad days. Today was Oscar's turn for a really bad one, that's all.

The real discussion about Oscar reminds me of the Mikel conversations that used to go on. People argued back and forth about Mikel's worth and there were accusations that his doubters didn't notice all of his ugly but vital contributions. Those conversations more or less stopped when Matic returned and showed up Mikel's limitations for what they are. For me it is urgent that we upgrade Oscar. When we get a genuinely good 'ten' that fit's Jose's system, I think it will be even more clear that Oscar has not been contributing enough when he is in possession.

I also don't see that he is bound to improve. In fact I'd say that he is bound not to improve but time will tell so no sense arguing it either way I guess.

Lastly there are stats in this thread highlighting Oscar's defensive contribution but let's not forget that a significant portion of the defending we needed to do today flowed from Oscar's appalling play. Granted he was better in the second half but his overall grade would still be very, very low in my opinion. To be the player we need Oscar's grade should be consistently very high. It isn't.

Oscar's contributions offensively are not enough for a squad like Chelsea, however, his overall game make him extremely valuable to side. People tend to forget that when he's not having his best game offensively and defensively he's second to everything. More often than not he does just enough offensively to warrant being in the side but his contributions at that end of the pitch have to improve.

At times he looks as though he doesn't know what to do with the ball and it leads to a turnover. When he's making quick one touch decisions he looks like the player we need him to be, its when he's asked to threaten the opposition with individual skill where he's left me wanting more.

Oscar's contributions offensively are not enough for a squad like Chelsea, however, his overall game make him extremely valuable to side. People tend to forget that when he's not having his best game offensively and defensively he's second to everything. More often than not he does just enough offensively to warrant being in the side but his contributions at that end of the pitch have to improve.

At times he looks as though he doesn't know what to do with the ball and it leads to a turnover. When he's making quick one touch decisions he looks like the player we need him to be, its when he's asked to threaten the opposition with individual skill where he's left me wanting more.

There is no doubt in my mind that Oscar is currently the best option we have for his position. That however is a problem we must solve.

WHAT RACIST ATTITUDE? he is from india?

GIVE me another bs excuse like last time

I'm gonna say what half the forum is thinking looking at these comments, you're a cunt. Special Juan is just trying to do whats right for the forum and your acting like a total dick.

Awwww @Special Juan, your such a good mod.

Such a fucking idiot. You was given chance after chance and you kept going on. Why didn't you just be quiet and accept that you were in the wrong. Well now you got your 'just deserts'. As you are banned and still online I hope you see this. Learn some respect and to not bring someone's race or ethnicity into a debate next time. Prat :wank2:

Maybe if you are a pleb. Mah-mah downvotes and upvotes. If you post something that is not the general consensus prepare to be hated upon and downvoted into oblivion. I hate the site, though some communities are very welcoming and friendly, I have to say.

Oh karmawhoring.. Well you will be unless you are in a proper sub doe.

Oh karmawhoring.. Well you will be unless you are in a proper sub doe.

I used to look at the Pokemon boards a while back. They were friendly and helpful but the sports subs are disgusting. I joined a Blackhawks forum and I said I disliked a certain player. The resulting consequence was being ridiculed and downvoted into oblivion.

I used to look at the Pokemon boards a while back. They were friendly and helpful but the sports subs are disgusting. I joined a Blackhawks forum and I said I disliked a certain player. The resulting consequence was being ridiculed and downvoted into oblivion.

Well shit like happens when you do not lick everyones asses. Sometimes truth hurts so they downvote.. Can't help it. However there is still some useful stuff there.

So it is (half match) performance now more important than goal and assist? Or anyone prefer he is playing 'okay' in 90 minutes, rather than shipped one goal and assist? I understand if he is not scoring or giving assist and playing shit entire 90 minutes yesterday, why people calling for Oscar head, but yesterday he did the job, doing okay in the 2nd half, and people still bashing him... remind me of some player (Mikel)

I'm not Brazilian, nor Oscar biggest fan (although I used Oscar avatar a while ago). I will defend the player who contributed significantly (1 goal and 1 assist) in the end of the match. Don't make any judgement until the referee blow the final whistle.