Oscar

themightyblue

Mata's better than Silva, said no one ever, except a kid from india that watches games on 240p streams.

Time to upgrade yourself or check yourself.

Don't bother going down this route, because you my friend are off the beaten track. Next step is a ban.

Very simple.

I don't know about Ramires, but I think Oscar will be dropped next game, Cesc will be moved up and Mikel will start, like against Stoke.

just feel swansea would be a little different from stoke. more like soton than stoke. we were kind of overrun in mid that day in the first half. need those legs in the mid and i think rambo would be more suited than mikel.

Oye mate, reddit is fine.

Maybe if you are a pleb. Mah-mah downvotes and upvotes. If you post something that is not the general consensus prepare to be hated upon and downvoted into oblivion. I hate the site, though some communities are very welcoming and friendly, I have to say.

just feel swansea would be a little different from stoke. more like soton than stoke. we were kind of overrun in mid that day in the first half. need those legs in the mid and i think rambo would be more suited than mikel.

Yeah, I didn't like how slow our defenders looked today, so Ramires's legs would help, but I'm not sure Jose would choose him over Mikel. Though the fact that Ramires made an appearance today is pretty encouraging for him.

What's very simple is if you continue with your attitude you will be gone. Leave this alone now please.

ok buddy.

Why don't you fuck off again?

:lol:

now i know who you are. thought u got banned. no point in discussing with someone that has such an @@@@opinion.

What I'd like you to do instead of being the pupil who grassed up his class mates is think about your attitude first. Let me and others deal with other people, until then just focus on your attitude.

what attitude do you speak of?

Because I told a kid from india that watches streams on 240p quality?

Please tell me, don't make a bs excuse like last time

what attitude do you speak of?

Because I told a kid from india that watches streams on 240p quality?

Please tell me, don't make a bs excuse like last time

The attitude like you have posted in your next sentence fella. This isn't an excuse, this is a very simple instruction from me to you pal. Fucking reign in the 'I am a victim' attitude right now, like you accepted a short while a go or your time here is short lived.

I am not taking this any further without disrupting this thread. The next time we speak is via PM and and this will be your last act on this forum, your attitude is horrendous.

The attitude like you have posted in your next sentence fella. This isn't an excuse, this is a very simple instruction from me to you pal. Fucking reign in the 'I am a victim' attitude right now, like you accepted a short while a go or your time here is short lived.

I am not taking this any further without disrupting this thread. The next time we speak is via PM and and this will be your last act on this forum, your attitude is horrendous.

I'm not your pal nor am I your son. I accepted that your a nub mod, which is exactly why I left in the first place and asked to be banned by Alex.

Your the one to talk about attitude..

anyways... as a sidenote to the drama queens in this thread I thought Oscar was dreadful today, I really like him as a player but today he just looked well off the pace.

But football is a funny little game, he looked destined to be subbed at the half right up until he scored the vital 1st goal. If he's not winning tackles and being a pest he can be rather ordinary.

I'm not your pal nor am I your son. I accepted that your a nub mod, which is exactly why I left in the first place and asked to be banned by Alex.

Your the one to talk about attitude..

Not a nub mod just someone who won't put up with your shit racist attitude and someone who will stand up to a forum boy who thinks he rules the roost.

My attitude is perfectly fine thank you, it has to be dealing with people like yourself. But I won't go on too much because with your limited time here I am sure you can take your racist attitude to another forum and succeed there.

Keep smiling champ.

Most goals+assists for Chelsea in EPL:

1. Costa: 16 (15+1)

1. Cesc: 16 (2+14)

3. Hazard: 12 (8+4)

4. Oscar: 11 (4+7)

It would be very interesting to see those stats including the passes before the assists. I imagine Eden's stats would look better, that and if he played in the center obviously.