Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

I don't rate him as high as most Chelsea supporters and Belgian media nowadays do. Bit of a hype on the back of his brother, everybody wants to see them play together of course. But Thorgan's statistics were actually not good enough this year for the position he played in and the playtime he got. Have to admit that I didn't see that many games of Zulte Waregem though but I do think their success this season was more due to other players contributions. He was good but I doubt he can aim much higher.

Bit strange he was retained in the Belgium squad and got his first cap whereas Maxime Lestienne (Club Bruges) didn't. 20 years, 18 goals and 13 assists this season. Often been compared to Robben and definitely one for the future.

I don't rate him as high as most Chelsea supporters and Belgian media nowadays do. Bit of a hype on the back of his brother, everybody wants to see them play together of course. But Thorgan's statistics were actually not good enough this year for the position he played in and the playtime he got. Have to admit that I didn't see that many games of Zulte Waregem though but I do think their success this season was more due to other players contributions. He was good but I doubt he can aim much higher.

Bit strange he was retained in the Belgium squad and got his first cap whereas Maxime Lestienne (Club Bruges) didn't. 20 years, 18 goals and 13 assists this season. Often been compared to Robben and definitely one for the future.

You should have watched more games of Zulte Waregem... The second half of the season he dominated their midfield. I see him turning as good his brother (on another position). Definitely deserved his cap.

French press (no source named) is saying Anderlecht allready made an offer off 1,5m € for Thorgan. No decision yet from our board cause they want to loan him out, possibly to Zulte again were he would play every game..