test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,136 posts in this topic

My goodness, the money our players are making is ridiculous. It's his first contract with us and he's only 21 (19 when he joined us).

This club will never become independent with wages like that.

Instead of super sturridge lets call him Hulk sturridge WHEN he becomes good

but 70 k a week is Far too high for him it could dilute his performances for me

Still can't get my head around it. To put it in perspective, I'd have to work for nearly 8 years at a high wage here to be able to earn what he gets in a week :/

Still can't get my head around it. To put it in perspective, I'd have to work for nearly 8 years at a high wage here to be able to earn what he gets in a week :/

Yaya Touré earns £200,000/week. How long would it take you to earn that? :lol:

Wayne rooney earns 250 grand A week [from what i read]

Many men would give their nuts for that A month

Well talking About nuts didnt one of them prostitutes get her grand worth of nuts

sturridge doesn´t so much money yet i think.

even 17.000 a week is still a great deal. daniel has to prove a point first, if you ask me. well, that of course includes that he needs to have more options to show his abilities.

How much does a doctor get in India ? and what is your average wage ?

How much does a doctor get in India ? and what is your average wage ?

I'm not a doctor ... I'm studying to be a chartered accountant. A chartered accountant when starting out in employment would currently earn around 50-60k Rupees a month. Present conversion rate of 1£ = about 70-80 Rupees, so 70000 £ * 80 / 60000 / 12 months = 7.77 or 8 years.

I'm not a doctor ... I'm studying to be a chartered accountant. A chartered accountant when starting out in employment would currently earn around 50-60k Rupees a month. Present conversion rate of 1£ = about 70-80 Rupees, so 70000 £ * 80 / 60000 / 12 months = 7.77 or 8 years.

That is really cheap British cost around 150 pound an hour for the full works. I have a lot of Indian friends who work in muscat Oman.

That is really cheap British cost around 150 pound an hour for the full works. I have a lot of Indian friends who work in muscat Oman.

Cheap labour - the reason we're 'stealing' your jobs whistling.gif

Joke of the day -

Guardian 'reporting' that Hodgson wants Sturridge on loan in January laugh.gif

Let's send him. He's more likely to get game time there anyway :whistling:

Liverpool are believed to be keen on signing Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge

The former Manchester City forward only moved to Stamford Bridge in July 2009 but is keen on a move away from west London after making just a handful of first team appearances over the past 18 months.

The player believes he is capable of playing alongside Fernando Torres and with Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson keen for a striker to play alongside the Spaniard, the England Under-21 international could fit the bill.

At just 21 years of age, Sturridge would be of interest to Liverpool's new owners, NESV, who are keen to ensure Hodgson brings younger players into the squad.

Plus at around £5million, the Reds should have the funds available to make a deal happen providing Chelsea agree to sell the player to a Premier League rival.

Source

Under normal circumstances I'd be the first one to say it BS but after all the boy has been through at this club and the rather "mysterious" cause that ruled him out of our last two games I'm genuinely concerned.