Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAH THIS WOULD BE QUALITY. PIERS MORGAN WOULD BE CRYING FOR CENTURIES!!!!

The SOLE reason I follow him. Today should be great!

On a serious note, we really should try to get him. He works well in a lineup with multiple strikers.

I don't think we have remotely a chance of signing him! If there's any club who can afford him, it will be City!

But they really don't need him, whereas we, on the other hand, are trying to look for a Drogba replacement!

City have Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez in a rotation system.. not certain that would suit van Persie to be honest...

and then of course, you have Real Madrid, Barcelona et al, who will not want to see a player like him pass in the transfer market!

I'd hate to have him.

He's supported Arsenal since a boy.

This was the season for him (every top striker gets that one special season).

As said on Sky Sports, it was a huge surprise that he even got 15 games this season. Very injury prone.

This would take the limelight off of Torres. (I don't like Torres, but there's no point in just bringing in yet another striker while we have him.)

His runs would be awful in our team, and I honestly don't think he'd do well in a 4-2-3-1. Maybe if we played our 4-2-3-1 like Man City do, then he'd be alright.

There.

This would take the limelight off of Torres. (I don't like Torres, but there's no point in just bringing in yet another striker while we have him.)

Fair point that.. next season is supposed to belong to Torres.. this is his time! After winning the golden boot at Euro 2012 you'd be foolish not to write him off!