Eden Hazard

the wes

No way we sell him. He's too important. Mata wasn't needed so we sold him. Luiz was a squad player and we got an amazing offer so he's gone. Hazard is our best and key player, nor do we need the money. He's not going anywhere. Lastly, I doubt he wants to go back to Ligue 1. If he ever did want to leave surely he'd rather go to Real. Going back to Ligue 1 doesn't make sense.

He was by far our best player this season. For me playing well is more important than kissing the badge after a game. Just sayin'.

No he wasn't. Azpi and Cahill were more consistent. our best player based on talent: yes, best performer (nevermind the ridiculous by far adjective) absolutely not

He is by far our most talented, but I only want people here who want to be here. That's just how I am... When you live and die by the badge you get a different sort of commitment to excellence on the pitch.

What makes you think that he doesnt want to be here in the first place?

Did he ever said anything that makes you think so?

Lol we Sold Mata when he was our best player the past 2 previous seasons.

75m is an insane amount of money.

Uuu and we would have 200 mio and would have to buy whole new team and would win all trophies right?

We already have more than 50m from sales and 50m of pure money we can spend every summer. That gives 100m+, now tell me exactly why would 75m more money be better than having Hazard?

We are not in need to sell, ffs, world class teams dont sell their best players for any money. And Hazard for 75 (if Bale was 100 or Luiz 50), is ripoff.

Lol we Sold Mata when he was our best player the past 2 previous seasons.

75m is an insane amount of money.

Mata is no Hazard, we all knew that.

AND he didn't suit Mou's style of play anyway so not taking the money United payed would have been stupid.

€75 million isn't enough for starters.

Secondly, he's shown no indication that he wants to leave. Bizarre conversation.

Simply reminds me of a post you made earlier, about this as well. Mourinho/Chelsea have only sold player that have become surplus/aren't starting/Mourinho doesn't want. On what indication is Hazard fitting into any of those categories?

Some of you must be bored because for the life of me I cannot understand why this conversation is still coming up. The joke about his wife wearing the pants was just that, a joke. Secondly beyond his crazy skill set he's one of the most marketable players in the world. If he and Belgium have a big World Cup his star power will explode.

As I mentioned why in the world would be go to PSG? La Ligue has nowhere near the market visibility as the PL and Chelsea made the semi-finals of the Champions League without a top notch striker not to mention that the PL was attainable.

The only possible move would be Real and I'm not convinced that will happen either. He has a chance to leave an amazing legacy and be looked upon as an all time great at one of the bigges clubs in the world.

Of course PSG are going to stir the pot, but like I said earlier it's not even a lateral and that's not a slight to PSG but rather the realities of La Ligue versus the PL.

Considering the season has just ended, best to just let others panic and randomly talk about this. It's funny and we need some excitement around here...

I just don't see a move to PSG happening for Hazard (although I have been proven wrong in similar circumstances before). He has a chance to become a Chelsea legend. He was our best player this season. He can even challenge for the Ballon d'or if he stays here. If he ever goes to Real Madrid, he is gonna have a hard time standing out as they have Bale, Ronaldo and Di Maria. The best place for Hazard to build his career is at Chelsea and I don't see him going to any other club this season!

I don't think he wants to go back to Ligue 1. Besides PSG is no way a bigger club than CFC atm.

The advantages PSG have is that they are French (Hazard was the golden boy of the French League and might feel more comfortable with other french speaking players) and they can offer huge wages because of their 'FUCK THE FFP' Policy. And PSG have been doing pretty well in europe!

But I don't see him going anywhere this season. He had the best season of his career with Chelsea last season and I believe he can offer a lot more to Chelsea!

The advantages PSG have is that they are French (Hazard was the golden boy of the French League and might feel more comfortable with other french speaking players) and they can offer huge wages because of their 'FUCK THE FFP' Policy. And PSG have been doing pretty well in europe!

But I don't see him going anywhere this season. He had the best season of his career with Chelsea last season and I believe he can offer a lot more to Chelsea!

The only true addition would be a bigger wage, but in this stage of his career i don't think he is looking for extra money that much rather than experience, glory and fame.

The only true addition would be a bigger wage, but in this stage of his career i don't think he is looking for extra money that much rather than experience, glory and fame.

Chelsea should also offer Hazard a better wage in the near future, so that Chelsea can tie him down for the future :D