Eden Hazard

the wes

If we offer both the same amount of money, I can see Lille say fuck off to Arsenal, unless they don't have dignity. Plus Arsenal won't be in Champions League and Le Voyeur isn't certain to be here next season.

Perhaps. But at the same time, they need to sell in any case. So if we offer the same, it would look odd for them to say 'no', especially if Hazard has a preference.

Hazard won't save Arsenal; they need another few world class players before they can compete and that just isn't going to happen.

I think the AVB project could be very tempting to any young player - especially if we assure them we are investing. Just like what Hazard's agent suggested.

That's true. But he could also feel like a focal point if he'd move to Arsenal, which is a big thing for any kid's ego. He knows Arsenal are looking to replace the likes of Nasri and Fabregas in summer, so if Wenger sells him his next long-term vision, he could tempt him.

But I agree with you in that André is also very convincing. As demonstrated by Mata & Oriol.

Maybe the agreement is alreday in place :)

Must be for Hazard to claim England as his destination!

Perhaps. But at the same time, they need to sell in any case. So if we offer the same, it would look odd for them to say 'no', especially if Hazard has a preference.

That's true. But he could also feel like a focal point if he'd move to Arsenal, which is a big thing for any kid's ego. He knows Arsenal are looking to replace the likes of Nasri and Fabregas in summer, so if Wenger sells him his next long-term vision, he could tempt him.

But I agree with you in that André is also very convincing. As demonstrated by Mata & Oriol.

Must be for Hazard to claim England as his destination!

hazard had a preference. But since then AVB has come and our whole playing style, our the aura is meant to be attacking and Hazard isn't narrow sighted. it was enough for mata and hazard will be given the same guarantees no doubt. I doubt wenger is going to dish out 40 million and double their current record signing. he couldn't even offer the few extra euros for Mata. i mean that is just so funny.

Waleed Abu Nada waleedabunada

@

Eden Hazard will definitely play for either Arsenal or Chelsea next season, trust me.

This fella seems to be in the know. Announced Wilshere injury problems and rubbished a neymar story that was circulating last week whilst "in the know journos" where reporting that we'd bid again.

"Nothing has been decided yet." I want to play at a big club, but I don't want to sit on the bench," he said. "It needs to be a club that plays good football."

Canal+ pundit Christophe Dugarry told Hazard: "I bet it's Chelsea."

Hazard, though, kept his cards close to his chest and replied: "Well, you're free to place your bets."

Apparently he broke out a smile after the "I bet it's Chelsea" bit :lol: :lol:

hazard had a preference. But since then AVB has come and our whole playing style, our the aura is meant to be attacking and Hazard isn't narrow sighted. it was enough for mata and hazard will be given the same guarantees no doubt. I doubt wenger is going to dish out 40 million and double their current record signing. he couldn't even offer the few extra euros for Mata. i mean that is just so funny.

Yeah I agree, but I just am not so quick to dismiss Arsenal, because Wenger will be at breaking point this summer.