Eden Hazard

the wes

I don't think so.

Two guys many say are good looking and I can't find a way to agree are Eden and Schurrle. They aren't bad, but cute at the most.

Now Azpilicueta is the real deal. Dear gosh, I watched the whole thing and I found myself many times wondering how can he be so pretty.

And I had no idea he has a daughter.

edit: then I went to wikipedia and his page doesn't even have a 'personal life' section - English or Spanish. I guess I'm not the only one who didn't know...

Azpi creeps the hell out of me with that smile! :lol:

Apart from Petr, I don't consider any of our players really handsome. Maybe Eden to a degree...

“He is a fantastic player, the kid was always a good kid, easy to have him in the group, easy to like him, easy to feel loved by everyone, so the kid was never a problem,” said Mourinho.

“He was always a fantastic kid, his evolution has been very, very good, speculation when a talent like him doesn’t sign a contract - it’s normal to have speculation around him.

But I think at this moment it’s end of story because nobody signs a five-year contract without being absolutely convinced of his happiness and his future, so good for him and, obviously, very good for the club.”

Mourinho :heart: Hazard, better love story then twilight. :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11416876/Jose-Mourinho-PSG-wanted-me-as-manager-but-the-timing-wasnt-right.html

Did what he could. Drew most fouls I've ever seen.

In other words he did nothing.

First of all needs to learn how to defend, because he knows nothing about it. ANd needs also to start doing somethin g in counter attack, because what he shows in this aspect is really limited.

In other words he did nothing.

First of all needs to learn how to defend, because he knows nothing about it. ANd needs also to start doing somethin g in counter attack, because what e shows in this aspect is really limited.

He hasn't got the luxury to fuck about waiting to receive the ball in an attacking position like your compatriot Ronaldo.

What exactly do people expect ? With the way we played you're already limiting the amount of times he can get on the ball in the oppositions final third and when he finally did get on the ball and tried to make something happen he got fouled (9 times).

He hasn't got the luxury to fuck about waiting to receive the ball in an attacking position like your compatriot Ronaldo.

But it's almost the same because Hazard "helping" in defence or doing nothing is exactly the same. He has no clue on how to do it.