Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Severinb

Wishlist Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

Started by Severinb,

232 posts in this topic

Have you actually watched him before or are you just judging him on this one game alone?!

It's really not his day, he's being shadowed by Raul Meireles! :lol:

Whats your opinion about him?

Decent player. Has a good range of passing and an eye to deliver a pin point defence splitting pass.

It's really not his day, he's being shadowed by Raul Meireles! :lol:

Getting rid of his hair must have woken up the inner Meireles.

Should consider him, good versatile player as I've said a few pages back, Been called the Portuguese Xavi which can't be a bad thing? Plus 25, more or less about to kick on in to his prime. 20 Million should do it, as he says hes ready to leave for a big club.

Should consider him, good versatile player as I've said a few pages back, Been called the Portuguese Xavi which can't be a bad thing? Plus 25, more or less about to kick on in to his prime. 20 Million should do it, as he says hes ready to leave for a big club.

IF we are to go get him, I'm afraid Porto will try to rip us off again and demand something like 30m or even more than that!

Guys - We were linked with him because AVB was our manager. There's really nothing more to it. I highly doubt a move will be made, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong. He's a fine player.

Was an absolute beast today, ran the game for me. Best player on the field with ronaldo

no new links obviously but hes a great player for porto and played an amazing game when it mattered most for portugal

Yeah he's doing very well in the Euros, not just today. Hope we're not getting him though, already sick of those cunts at Porto playing hardball over transfers. <_< Obviously not their fault and they have every right to try and get as much money as possible for their star players but Chelsea have given them too much already over the years.

Yeah i don't want him now for the prices quoted but we have actually been linked with him going back to the days of scolari and since then porto snapped him up for about £10m.

Thats what leaves the bitter taste is what we could have brought him for a couple of years ago, its hardly like he was an unknown back then.

beastly performance for Portugal, he was the best player on the pitch.

God knows how much of a wankfest this forum would be on if Modric put this type of performance.

But i wanked over Moutinho's performance tonight! I wank a lot tbf!

We need a cm and I would love to see 1 of the 3 below:

1. Sahin- He is young and extremly talented, he is good going forward but needs some work on his defensive game, which one of the best cm can teach him, lamps

.He is a bench warmer at real so him and lamps sharing games will not be a problem. in 2 years or so lamps legs will be tired and sahin should start to peak, it would be perfect. If modric goes to Real then i think we could get sahin for a decent price.

2. Moutinho- He is looking very good in the euro's, he's got speed,skill, good passing ability, and decent defensive ability. one problem he plays for porto.

3. Modric- Excellent player going forward, decent defensive ability. but at 27 he is not young.

All three of these players can be attacking midfieder role or sit in the pivot as deep playmaker role

We need a CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!