test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member of the Month - April 2012

Started by Steve,

287 posts in this topic

ALL NOMINATIONS FOR THE AWARD HERE PLEASE!

Nominations close at a moderators choosing.

Please remember not to nominate staff; although we appreciate the commendation, this is an award for the members!

Please try and keep the number of nominations to one per member, and the final shortlist will then be decided by the staff in terms of who receives the most votes/and is the most deserving.

Tough one this month. Strike has contributed brilliantly through his articles, TX has been great with his all round contribution to the board.

Can I nominate them both?

Honourable mention for Spike Spiegel. Also, the entire moderator/admin contingent have been brilliant, Steve in particular for your great work with the HQ photo's.

Steve likes this

sloth or konohas orange flash. if i have to pick one its sloth. he's hilariously awesome

also capriccioso to retain it? why not?

sloth or konohas orange flash. if i have to pick one its sloth. he's hilariously awesome

also capriccioso to retain it? why not?

Not a chance, I've been rubbish this month

Not a chance, I've been rubbish this month

r u kiddin me, mate? if anyone's rubbish, its the guy who said jose is going to spurs and taking ronaldo with him

capriccioso likes this

r u kiddin me, mate? if anyone's rubbish, its the guy who said jose is going to spurs and taking ronaldo with him

Thank you for the praise :wub:

But I still think ever since I got this Member of the Month title my posting quality has declined. Same thing happened with FrancoZola, we can't handle the pressure :(:Goober:

francozola likes this

Sloth

I don't think I'll ever win member of the month...

I've given you an honourable mention :)

I'll nominate you one day :D