The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

it is INSANE to go back that far in time (and in this case it was NOT even a foul)

it is completely FUCKED

we got did like that on that offside call where they went back 30, 40 seconds and so many passes and chalked off out goal (and now the fucking PGMOL cunts admit we were fucked)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the EL will not be a cakewalk

it will more than likely have

Dortmund or Inter or even Barca

Benfica or Lyon

Chels or Ajax or Valencia

Red Bull Salzburg or Napoli

Sevilla

Arse

Manure

Roma

Borussia Mönchengladbach (top of table in the Bundesliga)

If Mourinho loses it is always part of a  master plan. This is old school TC, you missed those great years.

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

I mean if that wasn't a penalty I'm not entirely sure I know what one is anymore.  Wow

giphy.gif

He gave red card to Courtois but then changed the decision because of a foul on Marcelo which is fucking ridiculous. He just touched him ffs!!! 

7 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

I mean if that wasn't a penalty I'm not entirely sure I know what one is anymore.  Wow

giphy.gif

they didn't say is wasn't a pen per se (well maybe too, it is confusing) (or red card and free kick, new rules say if a pen then no red card, which is fucked too), they went back in time to the build up and said that Madrid was fouled (a ridiculous call, it was a JOKE to say Gueye fouled him and so fucked to go that far back anyway, as play went on for ages after)

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

VAR has to go

or needs to be RADICALLY altered

it is destroying games and quite possibly altering entire seasons and tables

Honest, competent referees do not need VAR for a fair game. Dishonest referees and organizations can have the best tech support and will still rig games shamelessly in front of everyone. 

4 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Honest, competent referees do not need VAR for a fair game. Dishonest referees and organizations can have the best tech support and will still rig games shamelessly in front of everyone. 

Exactly I have no problem VAR coming back for clear and obvious foul. But how can someone think that's a foul on Marcelo is beyond me.