The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

He had like 11 goals and 20 assists last season. That xPetrCechx is well known shit-talker who chats shit for the sake of it without backing it up with any sensible responses. Very annoying 
I knew the stats, just wondering if he did. I personally see him signing for Barca being a big deal aside from the price. Has everything and the fact he's ambidextrous is a rare thing to say the least.

8 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He had like 11 goals and 20 assists last season. That xPetrCechx is well known shit-talker who chats shit for the sake of it without backing it up with any sensible responses. Very annoying 

Please stop talking like that about other members please. Stick him on ignore if you find him that bad, otherwise don't slag people off.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well, it turns out that CSKA Moskow is not that bad though. Or Benfica is that shit?

They have a few good players. I think they still have Dzagoev. That guy should really have left to a big team when he still had the age to improve.

Also, Dzagoev has said he is a Chelsea fan :D

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Borussia very unlucky tonight. Onside goal ruled off by ref, couple cleared off the line -and Vertongen what a dirty cunt. Yids flattered by that scoreline

But thanks to that shitty luck, Spurs might just end up qualifying from the group ahead of Dortmund.

On the other hand, Dortmund did an Arsenal. Threatening going forward but completely left themselves exposed defensively with their FBs being so high up the pitch. Got countered rather easily and it's a surprise Spurs didn't score more goals.

On 25.8.2017 at 6:10 PM, MrExcalibur100 said:

Ousmane Dembélé for @BVB in the Bundesliga last season: Most take-ons (103) Most chances created (63) Most assists (12) , mostly as a teenager. 

In Bundesliga : 2nd most big chances created (21) 2nd most assists (12) 1st successful dribbles per game (3.2) , again mostly as a teenager.

And so what if he scored 6 goals? How many goals did our own Hazard score when he won Ligue One with Lille?

If he's producing insane amount of output in other categories, goals will naturally come especially now playing next to Messi and Suarez. 

In terms of the eye test and I consider myself someone knowledgable in identifying football talent, Dembele is the most impressive talent i've seen since Hazard. Mbappe is arguable but Dembele at his best can't be defended against. 

20 league goals. 

I do not want to mix up this argument again, but letting this stand would be unfair to Hazard. WE bought Hazard when he was in a completely different point in his career than Dembele is now for a fraction of the price even if you adjust it to todays market.