The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

I wouldn't mind if Dortmund, Bayern or Real win the CL, i just don't want Barca to win it.

Dortmund and Real for me. Real due to the whole Mourinho leaving a legacy and Dortmund for the fact that they have quality fans, quality players, quality atmosphere, brililant manager, and a beautiful system that is currently being deployed into their club. Fantastic club. I really do hope Klopp stays there forever as he brought them to the big stage once again.

Barca and Bayern fans are as cringeworthy as they come. Particularly here in the states. If I see Cesc or Song life the CL trophy, i'll cry.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, Madrid are pretty much through to the final..

The psychological blow of loosing Gotze and to Bayern in particular is just huge. His relation with his teammates must also be a bit awkward atm. Can't see them going through.

Real Madrid XI for tomorrow: Diego López - Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao - Alonso, Khedira - Ozil, Di Maria, Cristiano & Higuaín.

Mourinho reveals his team a day before the match. Like A Boss!

Real Madrid XI for tomorrow: Diego López - Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Coentrao - Alonso, Khedira - Ozil, Di Maria, Cristiano & Higuaín.

Mourinho reveals his team a day before the match. Like A Boss!

Like no one would know though...

What people?

Mourinho wont play Casillas, he will lose or lose without him.

Well i was following the story on twitter. Loads of people were saying "No Casillas", "Casillas not picked" etc.

I am pretty sure his injury wasn't that serious in the first place!