1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I choose none of them, because none of them would really want to come here? We're no longer a super club, the quicker people accept this and realise us signing Mata was just a one-off freak, the better.

I don't think either of those players would really want to be at United either. Does that mean United is not a super club?

Apparently we rejected Erikson when he was a youngster claiming he was not good enough which pissed his father off and he would never let his son come here.

Barca also rejected Erikson at age 15 and so did other clubs.

Personally i favor Erikson over Gotze, he perfectly fits our 4-3-3 flat formation.

Can I choose none of them, because none of them would really want to come here? We're no longer a super club, the quicker people accept this and realise us signing Mata was just a one-off freak, the better.

When the hell were we a Super Club? Sure we were fantastic 2004-2008, but in my mind it takes something more than a few years of dominance to become a 'Super Club'.

I think Mata wasn't even considered in the same branch as those 3 in terms of demand/talent... he was chased only by Arsenal and Liverpool afaik, so we were a natural selection for his ambitions.

just to be clear... are you guys talking about some Erikson who I'm not familiar with or Christian Eriksen?

They are talking about Eriksen, I guess. For some reason, I've always seen this guy being called Erikson here lol.

When the hell were we a Super Club? Sure we were fantastic 2004-2008, but in my mind it takes something more than a few years of dominance to become a 'Super Club'.

When we were in five Champions League semi finals in six seasons.

When we were in five Champions League semi finals in six seasons.

Getting to the Semi Finals and not progressing is more depressing than anything for me. Sure I'm happy that the club did well, but why should I be content with third or fourth place finishes when Chelsea could have been Champions for all those five years.

I agree. I believe we have underachieved in the UCL. However, for that reason, during that period we were one of the four best clubs in the world over that period alongside Barcelona's 04-07 and 08-present teams, United's 2006-2009 side and Milan between 2003-2007.

Transfer Central TNC

We are hearing from a reporter working at Radio Eldorado in Brazil that Chelsea made an official enquiry for Neymar. -W.

In fairness to the people reporting this they are not saying its true, they are just reporting what they have heard but you know its most prob nonsense

Edit. Followed up with this...

logo-high-resolution_normal.jpg

Transfer Central TNC

Look we know Neymar want's to stay at Santos. I am trying to validate this story. Report spreading in Brazil as I write this. Thanks

perhaps henrique or someone could shed some light if any truth in this

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You