Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Unnecessary? United don't really have a RW at the moment...

Imagine their attack if C.Ronaldo came back... (best case scenario)

Di Maria --- Falcao --- CR7 would be an interesting trio

You know Ronaldo was lw in real all the time right?

Besides he is 30 and question how long will he remain on top (though he hasnt decreased one bit yet)

Varane has release clause of 25m

Reus has release clause of 30m

Pogba will be on last year of contract, cant be more than 30m

I think those are realistic targets for us in next few years, world class potential for peanuts, but dont know if we realy need them, maybe Varane.

Varane has release clause of 25m

Reus has release clause of 30m

Pogba will be on last year of contract, cant be more than 30m

I think those are realistic targets for us in next few years, world class potential for peanuts, but dont know if we realy need them, maybe Varane.

Pogba is who we require most, out of those three players IMO.

Zouma should hopefully come good, and be able to step up and fill in when required.

Porto knows how to find good talents...

...and mark another 50million euros release clause on them. 50mil for Brahimi? I think I'll keep my eyes on Dusan Tadic for the moment.

Tadic is really good, was by far the best player in the Eredivisie last year IMO... Southampton is a very nice club for him where he won't have the scrutiny of a top club but still has some sort of responsibility on his shoulder.

It was a great signing by Southampton, he's as good as Lallana already so they haven't lost quality at all. Pretty evident to the good start they've had this season as well. As I said before, Southampton will definitely not struggle this year.

An interesting story by Lluis Canut who works for Catalunya based TV3. He says Chelsea have had a €150m offer for Messi rejected by Barcelona this summer. Jose thought that the difficult atmosphere at Barcelona (Messi was even booed by the fans last season) would make the player think about a new challenge. He even tried to lure Messi into a London move through Cesc's missus who is best friends with Angela Rocuzzo (Messi's gf), but the player decided to renew his contract (€20m per annum) and be a part of Luis Enrique's new project.

http://www.tv3.cat/videos/5254831

An interesting story by Lluis Canut who works for Catalunya based TV3. He says Chelsea have had a €150m offer for Messi rejected by Barcelona this summer. Jose thought that the difficult atmosphere at Barcelona (Messi was even booed by the fans last season) would make the player think about a new challenge. He even tried to lure Messi into a London move through Cesc's missus who is best friends with Angela Rocuzzo (Messi's gf), but the player decided to renew his contract (€20m per annum) and be a part of Luis Enrique's new project.

http://www.tv3.cat/videos/5254831

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18681-lionel-messi/?p=991261