test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Ross Barkley

Started by milllz,

801 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Whyyyyy the fuck would we still be interested in Barkley? We have 4 CM's now plus RLC to return in the summer. Barkley wouldn't get into this side as is. I had hoped this was an Emenalo obsession and the interest would've died when he left.

This is the sort of signing that we have to sto making if we want to take the next step. If the club wants another midfielder it needs to be a top player. 

And hes not played thi season but orth £35mill. Hes out of contract come the summer. And while I still dont have faith in RLC we could/should do much better. This is the sort of signing we should laugh at.

I don't get our interest in average players..If he comes here he will be on bench..I don't think he wants that.....Time for our board to show some ambition

woudlnt mind this, he could take some pressure off hazard, in terms of being an effective dribbler and being able to occupy defenders. Has potential to be a goal scoring midfielder too

Chelseabluerising likes this

I honestly think he will come but I thought he was a Centarl MF not AM??

But is he better than we already have in any position??? I dont see it. Not like hes a young kid anymore. And what about this?

ROSS scar.jpg

IndyKaila!!! 😂😂😂

This would be such a board signing. A terrible one, too. No idea where he would even play for us. To rotate with Cesc? We have Drinkwater who can do that. Would be a massive waste of money.

Unionjack likes this

I'd sooner swap Willian + Bakayoko for Aaron Lennon than have Barkley start games for us, even on a free. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I like Barkley, he needs coaching by a top coach, he needs moulding because somewhere underneath he is a very good footballer.

He showed glimpses of becoming a top footballer at one point. He has doen fuck all in a while though.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

He showed glimpses of becoming a top footballer at one point. He has doen fuck all in a while though.

You could be talking about Bakayoko here:lol:

Could he be the one to chip in with goals from midfield we've sorely missed since Super Frank left? Not saying he will be THAT successful but surely worth a punt and another option. Under Conte he could flourish.

mccg likes this

Should’ve signed two of DD, Barkley and Bakayoko. Not all three. RLC isn’t coming back next season guys.