Deadline Day!

J.F.

just be careful with the Belgium gang. They would want every Belgium yo-yo in Stamford Bridge.

Oops! Why? because we think Witsel would be awesome, mate. Lol.

Just lick that stream. Lick it. Oow your appointment will love it mate :Goober:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we actually looking to loan both Lukaku and Ba? :doh:

Loaning Ba would just be really fucking dumb.

Regarding Lukaku...I dont know man. The more I think about it a loan would be better for him but I soooooooooooooo want him to stay in Chelsea.

But considering Eto is here now and Torres will STILL get alot of playtime, I wonder how beneficial it is for Lukaku to stay in Chelsea?

just be careful with the Belgium gang. They would want every Belgium yo-yo in Stamford Bridge.

What is it with us and giving out players to rivals? Doing it due to feeling pity?

I think it just means we don't consider Liverpool and Arsenal our rivals, if we were aiming for top 4 they would be but we want the title. I kind of like these loan deals, it strengthens their teams for games against the manchester clubs while leaving them without key players in their games against us.

And people thought the loan of Lukaku wasn't realistic after the Bayern match...

Hate to say it, but I called it.

Now I'm justing hoping these Ibra rumors are true.

Please explain .... How much more than a rumour is this loan actually?

I must have missed it. Sorry.

Loaning Ba would just be really fucking dumb.

Regarding Lukaku...I dont know man. The more I think about it a loan would be better for him but I soooooooooooooo want him to stay in Chelsea.

But considering Eto is here now and Torres will STILL get alot of playtime, I wonder how beneficial it is for Lukaku to stay in Chelsea?

It is benefical if either ONE of Ba or Lukaku stay. We need more than just Eto'o and Torres to compete against top teams. However, to loan BOTH is just plain stupid!

And people thought the loan of Lukaku wasn't realistic after the Bayern match...

Hate to say it, but I called it.

Now I'm justing hoping these Ibra rumors are true.

if lukaku's loan is clear then so is mata going to psg and chelsea signing, witsel, DDR, robinho, ibra. right? or abebayor and torres swap.

all BS rumors.

I would rather lick....?

reading your postings here, you will have Chelsea full of some pub players from Belgium if possible.