Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku to Everton on loan, now that's a rumour that came out of nowhere. Could be great for his development but can't see it happening unless we're about to bring in a big name forward in the next few hours.

Fuck we aren't a charity, all these clubs in the same league expecting us to loan them players. Can't see why they think we'd let him go

To be fair mate, it makes sense. He'd likely be first choice right away at Everton as Jelevic has been absolute shit for a while now. It'd be good for Lukaku. Not so sure it would be good for us though unless someone else is brought in.

As I indicated it makes no fucking sense !

lukaku will play for Chelsea. Jose is not so stupid to promise him game time & then ship him out now.

Think for a moment.

As I indicated it makes no fucking sense !

lukaku will play for Chelsea. Jose is not so stupid to promise him game time & then ship him out now.

Think for a moment.

Didn't say we should or would only that it would make sense. Second or third choice here or playing every game for a top 6-8 side?

How on earth will an ambitious team like Chelsea wanna offload Mata. Seriously,JOSE is getting it wrong here..

You are assuming that Chelsea want to offload Mata and trust these "reports" 100%.

I dont think there is a chance we're letting Mata go.

To the people who are spoiled and scream for more signings; who exacly do you think/propose we should sign and why?

Witsel.

We need a CM/DM. He is a beast technically (really .... he isn't flashy, but wow) and has great passing, amazing engine (best of the belgian NT) and sometimes is a hard ass bastard (don't look at his Waslilevski tackle). He desveres top fottba and would walk in on this team.

A MODERN cm. He can do it all. Plus: amazing consistency at a young age.

I am a fan boy when I reread this. I liked this kid more than Hazard at first ...... this is saying MUCH. Mou loves him too.

GET HIM MTF

Fuck we aren't a charity, all these clubs in the same league expecting us to loan them players. Can't see why they think we'd let him go

Loaning out a young player is different than loaning out a player in their prime like Demba Ba. If the club think it's best to buy some top class striker and let Lukaku develop for another year at a great club like Everton before coming back to replace the short term signing Eto'o next year I see no problem with it but loaning out proven players like Ba isn't ideal because not only do the club miss out on a decent transfer fee, they also strengthen one of our rivals at the same time.

Anyways, wouldn't worry too much because Lukaku going out on loan is not looking very likely. Haven't seen any rumours of us buying another forward and there's no way Lukaku and Ba are both leaving if no one's coming in.