Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witsel.

We need a CM/DM. He is a beast technically (really .... he isn't flashy, but wow) and has great passing, amazing engine (best of the belgian NT) and sometimes is a hard ass bastard (don't look at his Waslilevski tackle). He desveres top fottba and would walk in on this team.

A MODERN cm. He can do it all. Plus: amazing consistency at a young age.

I am a fan boy when I reread this. I liked this kid more than Hazard at first ...... this is saying MUCH. Mou loves him too.

GET HIM MTF

There hasnt been a single word about it.

And from what I understand, none of our CM/DMs are on their way out, so I assume we wont sign anyone like that in this window. the CM/DM positions are actually filled to max atm.

Loaning out a young player is different than loaning out a player in their prime like Demba Ba. If the club think it's best to buy some top class striker and let Lukaku develop for another year at a great club like Everton before coming back to replace the short term signing Eto'o next year I see no problem with it but loaning out proven players like Ba isn't ideal because not only do the club miss out on a decent transfer fee, they also strengthen one of our rivals at the same time.

Anyways, wouldn't worry too much because Lukaku going out on loan is not looking very likely. Haven't seen any rumours of us buying another forward and there's no way Lukaku and Ba are both leaving if no one's coming in.

Are you reading the transfer news ?

BA is just about packed.

There hasnt been a single word about it.

And from what I understand, none of our CM/DMs are on their way out, so I assume we wont sign anyone like that in this window. the CM/DM positions are actually filled to max atm.

just be careful with the Belgium gang. They would want every Belgium yo-yo in Stamford Bridge.

Are you reading the transfer news ?

BA is just about packed.

Isn't that kind of what I was implying? That Ba is already going so Lukaku will stay because I don't see us bringing in anyone else in the next three hours?