Milos Krasic

chrismada9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is absolutely brilliant on his day, with a bit more consistency he'll be a perfect winger for us....we'll never sign him!

We were better at signing players in the 90's. The game has just become far too greedy and cynical.

We were better at signing players in the 90's. The game has just become far too greedy and cynical.

I agree, and I'd like to add that it's particularly harder for chelsea, the price of every player that we try to sign just rockets sky-high when chelsea say they're interested in him.

Everybody wants Abramovichs cash!

I agree, and I'd like to add that it's particularly harder for chelsea, the price of every player that we try to sign just rockets sky-high when chelsea say they're interested in him.

Everybody wants Abramovichs cash!

And unlike some 'clubs' we are trying to break even and aren't manipulating the rules by renaming our stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

It's talkshite, but still I found this to be plausible. I like this move provided we find someone to replace Alex.

http://www.talksport...l-juventus-star

It makes sense, he's the only player I'd take from Juventus. Always gives his best when he's on the field. He's the best offensive player Serbia has.

As a Juve fan aswell i'd rather see Krasic stay at Juventus. He was our best player last season and there's no way we're going to sell him. All talks about him leaving are nonsense. We are rebuilding and are becoming a stronger team and he is a huge part of that.

Malouda isn't moving to the summer.

Krasic is probably a better shot then Modric imo.

Well, whatever you talk Modric will leave Tottenham. Hopefully we can get some more creative player by the end of the market. Milos Krasic many like him, but I think is right wing

Milos Krasic transfer bid from Chelsea 'to include Alex part-exchange option'

Read more: http://www.metro.co....n#ixzz1W87u4xjd

Absolute bollocks...

Malouda available for as little as €6 million (£5.3 million), with the Chelsea boss looking to generate funds for the signature of defender Alvaro Pereira from Porto.

The fact that Villas-Boas is preparing a bid for Krasic may mean Chelsea are not willing to up their bid for Tottenham's Croatian playmaker Luka Modric.

Krasic is a right winger and there are only 2 things in common he has with Modric. Blue hair and that he's from the Balcan. And it's not like we need to generate funds for buying players...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You