Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Tebo is undoubtedly if not now then very soon the best keeper in the world. Whether he plays out his contract or not Im sure we will all agree that hes got Spain in his future.

Its very understandable that it may have taken him a little while for his head to come round to finally playing for us after he had such a good time for AM.

Ive no ide what his personality is like but his smiles always seem forced to me and never looks relaxed with the other lads. Apart from Filipe that is. What worries me is IF/WHEN Hilipe jogs on Tebo is going to be minus 1 good friend and I hope the club is looking at that cause we really dont want to be looking for a new keeper in 2 years time while Big Pete is still a Gooner eh!

A lad I know sat together with Thibaut in class for a year, he says he was a very sympathetic young lad. And in every interview he also sounds like a nice guy + he supported Cech for the full 100% when he was at the bench for 2 games and just worked his ass off in training. I think he must be a very good player for the team atmosphere.

A lad I know sat together with Thibaut in class for a year, he says he was a very sympathetic young lad. And in every interview he also sounds like a nice guy + he supported Cech for the full 100% when he was at the bench for 2 games and just worked his ass off in training. I think he must be a very good player for the team atmosphere.

I wonder how sympathetic and nice he was when he was banging KdB's girlfriend ;).

No doubt in my mind about the guys character. Might be fantastic fun to get pissed with. Just saying his smiles always look forced apart from the one where Hazard was taking the piss out of him. Im just saying without his mate Filipe on hand it may be harder to keep him thinking Blue thoughts.

Have you seen De Bruyne's ex ? Have you seen his current gf ?

ex : media_xll_7284451.jpgcaroline-lijnen-4.jpg

current: 840768641_B971723764Z.1_20140102220457_0lacr1.jpg

As far as i'm concerned Courtois deserves a fucking medal. Going above and beyond the call of duty. Jumping on a live grenade to save his friend.

If only all guys were as courageous as Courtois. The world would be a better place and we'd all have hotter girlfriends. B)

Gawwwwd. I'm better looking than KDB. Fucking bs lololol

Have you seen De Bruyne's ex ? Have you seen his current gf ?

ex : media_xll_7284451.jpgcaroline-lijnen-4.jpg

current: 840768641_B971723764Z.1_20140102220457_0lacr1.jpg

As far as i'm concerned Courtois deserves a fucking medal. Going above and beyond the call of duty. Jumping on a live grenade to save his friend.

If only all guys were as courageous as Courtois. The world would be a better place and we'd all have hotter girlfriends. B)

Let's be honest, KdB isn't exactly George Clooney when it comes to looks, though :lol:

The power of money... Causing seismic activity in female pants all over the world.

Girl has dangerous eyes.

Must be said, she has more dangerous parts than just the eyes B)

https://instagram.com/p/4HNRwAMRib/?taken-by=lacroixmichele

90% of the players are ugly and get married with babes. It's not for their face or their social skills ofcourse ;). 95% is status and money, 5% for their body. And a few exceptions will be married for real reasons.

I just saw an interview with the friends of Courtois of a month ago. They said that he is addicted to Nutella. When you take a look in both his closets, you only see a few breads and 4 or 5 jars of Nutella. And there is always a jar of Nutella at his table with a knife in it and a bread nearby :D

• 3 weeks later...