Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

I'd actually be quite pleased if we get Redknapp. He's a quite good manager and he's English. He would be great for the job imo.

Whoever we get, be it Redknapp or Hiddink, I can imagine them as Chelsea managers for many more years to come. Roman won't just sack managers anymore, I'm pretty sure that he will have more trust on them. He's just searching for the right man, apparently he hasn't found him yet. He better does this time.

i am not a big harry redknapp fan, cause he didn´t play often in this season with niko kranjcar in the first team..

and pleyas like ledley king, william gallas, jermaine jenas, steven pienaar, niko kranjcar, aaron lennon or jermain defoe didn´t play always in the first team..

a manager is there to hold his bosses pleyas in form.. this is the 1st job.. i can´t really anderstand harry redknapp..

gareth bale is left offensive winger and harry redknapp play with gareth bale left midfielder.. this meens steven pienaar or aaron lennon can´t play!!

harry redknapp take niko kranjcar from south side london portsmouth fc to fc tottenham hotspur..

niko kranjcar was first team pleya in south side london fc portmouth fc.. and in fc tottenham hotspur first season also.. but this season was terrible!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stand-by first choice - Batman - as the next manager of Chelsea FC. Who doesn't want the Cape Crusader as the man in the dugout? And then, we should hire Robin as Assistant, and he can be in charge of making sure Kalou has a blanket as he waits on the bench for whem his 'impact'ness is needed.

Batman and Robin for Chelsea!

So,nobody wants Deschamps ?unsure.gif

Great young manager.He was our player(already knows the club and how things work in Premiership),speaks English(no need for translation;communication with the players immediately on high level),won a lot of trophies in France but also did big things in Europe(remember Monaco in the UCL final ),has a good record with introducing young players to first team,very good tactically(played the same position as Ancelotti did in his career),but his mentality is attacking and his football philosophy is 'score more goals than the opponent does'.

Is that what we need ?eyebrows.gif

"@ChelseaBlue09 I think Van Basten as coach and Hiddink as Dir of Football Ops is the only option for #CFC at moment. Sadly, Carlo will go."

Almost one month ago. It seems that Hiddink would be the head coach in the first season, with van Basten as assistant manager, and then the latter become the head coach, and Hiddink Sport Director.

"@ChelseaBlue09 I think Van Basten as coach and Hiddink as Dir of Football Ops is the only option for #CFC at moment. Sadly, Carlo will go." Almost one month ago. It seems that Hiddink would be the head coach in the first season, with van Basten as assistant manager, and then the latter become the head coach, and Hiddink Sport Director.

Henrique, seriously dude, You need to stop posting all these links from twitter on speculation, Just let whatever happens, happens, were not going to influence the decision

Henrique, seriously dude, You need to stop posting all these links from twitter on speculation, Just let whatever happens, happens, were not going to influence the decision

Seriously dude, you must get off my back. eyebrows.gif

I post it, feel free to believe it or not, but just remember that I also said that one respected journalist had informations that Ancelotti was already sacked, and the club was just waiting the last game to make an official statement, when you were creating topics to try to ridicule me, or were saying that you could guarantee that he wasn't get the axe.

Well, the rest is history.

Seriously dude, you must get off my back. eyebrows.gif

I post it, feel free to believe it or not, but just remember that I also said that one respected journalist had informations that Ancelotti was already sacked, and the club was just waiting the last game to make an official statement, when you were creating topics to try to ridicule me, or were saying that you could guarantee that he wasn't get the axe.

Well, the rest is history.

I'm not trying to get into an argument, Most people could have predicted Ancelloti leaving, We didn't want to believe it, but deep down I knew it would have been a very big ask for Carlo to stay at Chelsea. The decision was probably already made yes, But this could have been people predicting it, so they came out talking about it, and you couldn't guarantee it, Because it mighten't have happened.

Guest justin_3d

A South Korea team he led to the 2002 World Cup Semi-final. Which only lost 1-0 to Germany

If that's not good coaching, I don't know what is..

A South Korean team that got there by so much help from the ref, as the same as Brazil.

And then Guus team got hit on the nail by the refs, with Australia.

As i keep saying, sometimes they help you, and sometimes they don't.

I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but what is Hiddink's (assuming he's brought in) philosphy regarding youth and change?

Are younger players going to be given more of a chance under Guus than Carlo?

Does Guus rotate players or the same 11 for the most part?

What formation does Guus like or is he open to what's best for the players at hand?