Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as the last 2 times Messi got a new, better contract than him, Ronnie is doing the crybaby as negotiation technique. He might not get improved conditions this time but there is no way they will let him go. 

5 hours ago, communicate said:

Other than his brilliant goalscoring skill, he does not contribute at all. Much prefer we spend that money elsewhere 

Careful now. Many say he's the best in the world, even better than Messi...

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Careful now. Many say he's the best in the world, even better than Messi...

LOL I will not start the debate, if not soon this thread will become chaos. 

But it is true, if you watch  Ronaldo this days. He is one the best goalscorer I have ever seen, his movements in the box is brilliant, his finishing and leaping ability are great but other than that he offer little else this days. We are not a team that dominate a game and produce tons of chances like Madrid, not sure how much Ronaldo will help us. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

LOL I will not start the debate, if not soon this thread will become chaos. 

But it is true, if you watch  Ronaldo this days. He is one the best goalscorer I have ever seen, his movements in the box is brilliant, his finishing and leaping ability are great but other than that he offer little else this days. We are not a team that dominate a game and produce tons of chances like Madrid, not sure how much Ronaldo will help us. 

Definitely agree with you. He's the best goalscorer in the world. But best player in the world? Nah. Not an all rounder IMO.

4 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Weren't you advocating the signing of Lukaku? But 5X Ballon D'or winner and arguably the greatest goalscorer ever is not good enough.

One is 23 the other is 32 I think. Lukaku has plenty of resale value and hopefully can get better. If we can get a better all arounder, I will not support the signing of Lukaku but who else make sense for our team.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Definitely agree with you. He's the best goalscorer in the world. But best player in the world? Nah. Not an all rounder IMO.

If our midfield is like Madrid with Kroos modric and Isco, I would love to have finisher like Ronaldo. 

We were one of the best scoring team last year, imo it was because teams were confused how to handle our 343 but by the end of the season, without Fabregas we struggle to create any chances. I am not so sure, Ronaldo will help much in that matter. 

20 minutes ago, communicate said:

One is 23 the other is 32 I think. Lukaku has plenty of resale value and hopefully can get better. If we can get a better all arounder, I will not support the signing of Lukaku but who else make sense for our team.

Ronaldo isn't just another 32 year old, he is arguably the best player in the world and the most recognizable athlete in the world. His value on and off the pitch trumps any resale value Lukaku might have. 

no offense man, but what you are suggesting is complete madness.

Ronaldo isn't just another 32 year old, he is arguably the best player in the world and the most recognizable athlete in the world. His value on and off the pitch trumps any resale value Lukaku might have. 

Ronaldo ain't coming to Chelsea bro, leave it there.

Even if he was open to a move, we would be biggest idiots to spend 100m+ on 32 year old when our team isnt complete and by the time it will be, Ronaldo will retire. 

There is zero sense to even consider him, nevermind he is fantastic goalscorer, but I wouldnt have him in his prime, nor now. Not my type of player.

20 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Even if he was open to a move, we would be biggest idiots to spend 100m+ on 32 year old when our team isnt complete and by the time it will be, Ronaldo will retire. 

There is zero sense to even consider him, nevermind he is fantastic goalscorer, but I wouldnt have him in his prime, nor now. Not my type of player.

Lol your type of player isn't generational talent? 1 of the 5 best players ever? This is hilarious...

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Lol your type of player isn't generational talent? 1 of the 5 best players ever? This is hilarious...

Nothing to do with performances, more like personal preference. 

I always liked Real, since Zidane was one of my favourite players, but I kind of stopped liking them once they signed Ronaldo, Im not a fan of his style and character. 

Is he one of two best players in last decade? Yes.

That doesnt mean I would have him in my team. Having team of players I like is more important than results. After all I started following chelsea because of Lamps, Terry, Didi, Carvalho,...

We were never celebrity club, lets stay that way.

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Let's say we can get him for the same amount as Lukaku. His salary is definitely at least double or maybe triple of Lukaku's. He is 32 and clearly on his way down. If you start talking he won balondor, ucl, la liga and euro last year I suggest to watch real play,don't just look at the boxscore. There are tons of games where his overall game is just bad. He is lucky his team is brilliant so he can focus on just scoring.  

We are not going win anything with CR7 replacing costa, unless Roman suddenly turn into his old self and start spending crazy money to basically replace half of our squad. Plus in 2-3 years, his resale value is almost 0. 

So, I don't get why I was mad suggesting such thing.  

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Hazard - Lukaku - Ronaldo front three, let's get it. 

Dream line up but if we were to get Ronaldo I think Real would want Hazard in return for Ronaldo 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You