Your favourite home shirt

Best Chelsea home kit  

51 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, what is the best home kit Chelsea had?

• 2005-2006
    • 2006-2008
    • 2008-2009
    • 2009-2010
    • 2010-2011
    • 2011-2012

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite has to be our current one!! I like the tight looking kit, as supposed to the baggy-looking ones!! Looks more professional that way!!

i guess it works that way on the players..or young and "streamlined" fans..not so much on the Jan Molby`s amongst us tho...

i haven`t bought a shirt since that black with blue away Fly Emirates shirt..well i didn`t buy that as such ,my ex-wife did.

i tend to prefer just chelsea T-shirts like the Victory in Europe one from `98...if i wear one knocking about or on home matchdays. on away days though i learnt a long time ago not to wear colours on them,o.k if you on a supporters coach but i usually stay overnight at a various friends houses on awaydays.

my favorite Chelsea jersey of the ones i`ve seen them wear would be the two tone le coq sportif one from the 84-86...i hated the Chelsea Collection shirts in and around 87.i was bought a retro-replica one for christmas last year..i haven`t worn it yet..is still ugly as fook.

I voted the new one because it seems right to vote for the best Adidas kit. Seems more appropriate than best Samsung kit despite the title. Plus... We are the blue and white army and this new home kit shows a good amount of white.

Forget red or yellow or gold...

We're blue and white

I'm surprised that 2009-2010 got the smallest number of votes. I really liked it, though it was a bit too blue I have to admit.

That kit didn't have a collar, which looked really weird I thought! A lot of people prefer a collar that has a different colour and is noticeable!

That kit didn't have a collar, which looked really weird I thought! A lot of people prefer a collar that has a different colour and is noticeable!

To be honest that was one of the reason why I really liked it, but alright we've all got our opinions :P