• Replies 65.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That Haaland guy is pretty good, should have put a bid in.

For all the talk of Pep being a genius manager (true no doubt), City's habit of buying generational talents that are pure cheat codes has been incredible.

Totally unfair that haaland gets to play against schoolchildren… well that’s what he made whu defense looks like today.

incidentally the tall whu cb? Had a free shot from inside the box to tie the game and he applied a ridiculous weak finish wide.

10 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

So glad we did not buy Kudus, he is so mid

way harsh

he looked more than decent today

was terribly unlucky to hit the bar on one of his shots

18 goals and 7 asissts last season

that is not 'mid'

Edited by Vesper

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

way harsh

he looked more than decent today

was terribly unlucky to hit the bar on one of his shots

18 goals and 7 asissts last season

that is not 'mid'

Idk you saw something different to me, he looked very mid to me. He had a few miniature moments that were good, but he is not technical enough, his passing is simply bad.

Idk where to look up his goal history properly but https://www.whoscored.com/Players/400166/Fixtures/Mohammed-Kudus this page shows his last goals for West Ham, 5 vs TSC Backa Topola and Freiburg. Not sure where else he scored but I know he scored the odd screamer - as mid players sometimes do.

Never should have been anywhere near Chels and sporting director W to not proceed on this one imo - albeit not a terrible player by any means, just mid, found his level at WH.

19 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Idk you saw something different to me, he looked very mid to me. He had a few miniature moments that were good, but he is not technical enough, his passing is simply bad.

Idk where to look up his goal history properly but https://www.whoscored.com/Players/400166/Fixtures/Mohammed-Kudus this page shows his last goals for West Ham, 5 vs TSC Backa Topola and Freiburg. Not sure where else he scored but I know he scored the odd screamer - as mid players sometimes do.

Never should have been anywhere near Chels and sporting director W to not proceed on this one imo - albeit not a terrible player by any means, just mid, found his level at WH.

So much of our squad is mid if he is.

And even if he is not.