Ashley Cole Record Label

Ashley Cole talks to Jay-Z about record label

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has reportedly set up a meeting with Jay-Z to ask for advice on setting up a record label.

The pair are said to have been in a number of discussions recently about potential projects on which they could collaborate.

"Ash is a big hip-hop fan and is mates with rappers like Tinchy Stryder, so it's no surprise that he wants to work with Jay-Z," a source told The Sun.

"After spending years married to Cheryl Cole he knows a bit about the business too. He's still got a good few years playing ahead of him, but is looking ahead to what he'll do when he leaves the game."

Jay-Z is also said to be interested in investing in a football team, meanwhile, following his previous investment in the New Jersey Nets NBA outfit, and so has traded advice with Cole on the intricacies of the British sports business.

Tinchy Stryder recently described Jay-Z as "down-to-earth" after teaming up with the hip-hop mogul for a music management venture.

http://www.digitalsp...cord-label.html

paused.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley Cole I would imagine he's gonna be a producer? I think he'd do ok, he's got good taste in music and in all fairness to him, he's creative just like he is on the pitch. Good luck to him. He and the lads should make a hip hop Chelsea song or a reprise of Blue Is The Colour ;).

Ashley Cole I would imagine he's gonna be a producer? I think he'd do ok, he's got good taste in music and in all fairness to him, he's creative just like he is on the pitch. Good luck to him. He and the lads should make a hip hop Chelsea song or a reprise of Blue Is The Colour ;).

A. Cole, Drogba & Kakuta - Blue Is The Colour Feat Jay-Z (Prod. Dr. Dre)

syo.gif