10 reasons to love Didier Drogba

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great great player (come to think of it, add another great to that) on his day and a real joy to watch. He even got better and better as he aged. Lack of consistency stops him from being a football legend/one of the best strikers in the history of the game sadly.

But a Chelsea legend indeed.

A (huge) side of me wants him to stay but Drogba is not a player you put on the bench, the same goes for Torres. And I don't see Torres performing with Drogba walking around. So maybe it's for the best for him to move on, go to Marseille (where he is adored) and try and win the title with them. He can probably still be a huge player for Marseille for two years.

Absolutely fantastic article clap.gif

Its a shame he didn't leave unbeaten against Arsenal (like Carvalho) but you can't have it all smiliecap1.gif

Im not usually bothered about the opinion's off rival fans but it really hacks me off when they don't respect the things Drogba does but in turn stick their head up Stevie Me, Rooney, and Fabregas's ass.

have one on me Didier beer.gif LEGEND

Good article. :yes:

I know a lot of great football players, such as Zidane, Ronaldinho, Figo, Eto'o or Giggs. But none of them can be compared with Didier (maybe Dinho...).

facepalme.gif facepalme.gif facepalme.gif

So Zinedine Zidane cannot be compared to Drogba, but Ronaldinho can?.... :doh:

Dear me, this is why some Chelsea fans give us a bad name.

Great article!

I'm only 18, but I know a lot of great football players, such as Zidane, Ronaldinho, Figo, Eto'o or Giggs. But none of them can be compared with Didier (maybe Dinho...).

I'm fully agree with you here. Zizou can't be compared with Drogba, because Zidane belongs to a group of few players who can be labeled as best players of the world.

I love Drogba, but Zidane >>>>> Drogba.

No matter what anyone says. any team would kill to have Drogba in their team. He is world class and my dad funnily enough said he right up there with the greats like Osgood in his opinion and I have to agree. I have honestly never slagged of Drogba or booed him like the idiots that did. i have always stuck by him. He genuinly loves Chelsea and respects us he likes to feel the love and respect back from supporters/Also i would add what he does for charity work is superb. You dont get many footballers build schools and hospitals with most of their own money in their native country.

Absolutely brilliant article Alex!

"The fucking disgrace!" comment made me love him 230957340592 times more. He said exactly what every Chelsea fan & any other football fan that had sense was thinking.

LEGEND will be a sad sad day when he leaves the club.