Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham

BlueLion.

So when the ref help us, it's ok?

But when they hurt us, is the end of the world, conspiracy theory and so much?

Is that how it is???

Of course, I'm a Chelsea fan. When their decisions are against us I'm pissed. When things go our way, I'm pleased. Though I've been more pissed than pleased.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the ref was able to "help us" in matches, then Ramires' penalty shout against United in the Champions League would have been given, and all those penalty shouts waved off by a Norwegian against Barcelona in 2009 would have all been given.

This is 1 out of about 20-odd chances that have been given to us in our favour! About time we got some pot luck!!

Is that how it is???

God, I was just joking! Relax and dont start again.

Is that how it is???

Yes we are all hypocrites.

Y*** were lucky to be ahead.

Or their offside goal at Lane?

Guest justin_3d

If the ref was able to "help us" in matches, then Ramires' penalty shout against United in the Champions League would have been given, and all those penalty shouts waved off by a Norwegian against Barcelona in 2009 would have all been given.

This is 1 out of about 20-odd chances that have been given to us in our favour! About time we got some pot luck!!

So just because we got more wrong calls then right, it's a conspiracy???

And what about the small teams. That year after year get a lot of wrong calls against big team?

Is that a conspiracy as well to help the big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, and United when playing small teams???

So just because we got more wrong calls then right, it's a conspiracy???

And what about the small teams. That year after year get a lot of wrong calls against big team?

Is that a conspiracy as well to help the big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, and United when playing small teams???

Second half has kicked off mate.