Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

Hope we go with

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien - Lampard - Benayoun

Torres - Drogba - Kalou

Ah, for the sake of Chelsea and Torres, he may as well be on the bench. Seriously, his confidence is shot already, he doesn't need to play out of position on the wing. Malouda will do a much better job out there.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, for the sake of Chelsea and Torres, he may as well be on the bench. Seriously, his confidence is shot already, he doesn't need to play out of position on the wing. Malouda will do a much better job out there.

I'd play him more as an inside forward, Working from Drogba's flickons and Making space after Kalou runs with the ball.

I'd play him more as an inside forward, Working from Drogba's flickons and Making space after Kalou runs with the ball.

:goodpost: But I'd give Drogba a free role. picking up the ball from anywhere and releasing either Kalou or Malouda, preferably Malouda. and Torres sticking in the box area. Just stay there and wait for the ball. :eyebrows:

Every game is important now for us, Manure have an early kickoff, so the pressure will be on them, as it will be on us if they lose. Hopefully Carlo will stick with the same formation as against Brum.

My team.. :

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Bertrand

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Kalou - Drogba - Malouda

We are in a good dynamic at the moment, so I think it's very important to keep it. Hence i would play with the same team which has won against West Brom and Birmingham, with just a single change, Bertrand for Cole. It seems that the latter was subbed wednesday because he picked up an injury, so I wouldn't risk him. Beside, Bertrand showed very good abilities, and I think he is very capable to start this game.

In the second half, I would give 30 minutes of playing time to Benayoun and then more or less 20 minutes to Torres. Finally, depending on the score, I would give 20 minutes to McEachran.

ps : if Benayoun doesn't play, we better let Torres on the bench, it seems that he is the only player able to play with Torres. And for Jesus sake, don't play Anelka Mr. Ancelotti.

I bloody hope our fans will not be that stupid, regarding the return of Wayne Bridge. God, he is our legend (did they forget the Highbury night??) and has nothing to do with the JT scandal. It is embarrassing to hear our fans booing him.

I bloody hope our fans will not be that stupid, regarding the return of Wayne Bridge. God, he is our legend (did they forget the Highbury night??) and has nothing to do with the JT scandal. It is embarrassing to hear our fans booing him.

I think that is gana be the case to be honest..Well least half the stauduim anyway. Forgot about the whole thing to be honest lol but doubt most will :(

Bridge doesn't deserve any of the booing he gets but I'm sure a lot of it happened just because of the Boo's JT gets!

This is one of the best vids around! along with my comment RE barcelona supporters!

Just six points behind Manchester United and with Chelsea to visit Old Trafford and Man U to visit Emirates this title is still open. We might have a situation where all three teams end up on same points... in such a scenario GD comes into picture..Chelsea are currently lagging and I think today's game is our chance to not only close the gap but improve our goal difference..

Yes,Chelsea vs West ham is not a easy game but Chelsea should go with a attacking line up..have Torres as well..he has a had a good run against West ham...Chelsea should win this by 4-0 if not more..

Its Chelsea vs West Ham. Its Carlo Ancelotti vs Avram Grant, John Terry vs Scott Parker

Catch all the latest team news, match preview, pre-match interviews & analysis and LIVE match Streaming later ahead at Chelsea FC News.