West Brom 1-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Expected lineup

---------Cech------------

Ivan-----Luiz-------Terry------Cole

Ramirez----Essien----Lampard

Anelka----Torres------Malouda

No, please no. If Carlo uses that, Drogba should start. Torres can go on vacation.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Carlo wants to start Malouda then tell Torres to stay at home with the family. Won't do anything for either player or the team. Two months later and it's like they're strangers. Reminds me of a one-night stand (not that I ever had one), you see the person a few weeks/months later, and you try your damndest to avoid them. At least with the one-night stand there would have been some satisfaction.

We have a reserves game today and FAYC on 20th. I'd like to keep Josh fresh for those games since I want us to win those two competitions.

But then Clifford is back here so we might use him too.

What do you think could he get involved in this game?

We have a reserves game today and FAYC on 20th. I'd like to keep Josh fresh for those games since I want us to win those two competitions.

But then Clifford is back here so we might use him too.

What do you think could he get involved in this game?

Billy is out for the season and Conor is definately not ready for first team appearances yet.

Are people taking a top four finish for granted as well?

Cech

Ferreira - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Benayoun

Kalou - Drogba - Zhirkov

Lampard, Torres, Malouda, Anelka, Essien, Alex and Turnbull on the bench.

However, knowing Ancelotti, we'll see:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka - Torres - Malouda

Tricky tie with WBA picking up some form. its up to carlo to get the players motivated for this one because i think most of them will think there is nothing left to play for so maybe mixing things up will be a good idea. People are saying to play Drogba , but i cant see him putting as much effort in against west brom as he did against united. I love Drogba but if torres is our furture he needs to play and score it hurts me saying that as i didnt want torres in the first place but if he is here to stay we need him scoring.

Tricky tie with WBA picking up some form. its up to carlo to get the players motivated for this one because i think most of them will think there is nothing left to play for so maybe mixing things up will be a good idea. People are saying to play Drogba , but i cant see him putting as much effort in against west brom as he did against united. I love Drogba but if torres is our furture he needs to play and score it hurts me saying that as i didnt want torres in the first place but if he is here to stay we need him scoring.

We don't have the players at the moment to play Torres as our no 1 striker - we are better suited to Drogba at the moment. I still can't help thinking that a top manager would be able to get the best out of both of them together...If Torres does play then Benyoun has to be on the pitch.

Carlo has certainly failed so far regarding his team selections since we bought Torres..

Some people just know nothing sometimes...

Anyway, as for this game, the same line-up vs MU will probably start. Can't see us winning convincingly. 3 Points would be brilliant though, do one over on that cunt Roy (I use those words because he beat us while at pool with that shit team).

Conor Clifford can't get his place in league one....

Bad management my friend.

Billy is out for the season and Conor is definately not ready for first team appearances yet.

I was talking about Conor of course. Why do you think so?

Too young, needs to know about league football pace and time on the ball really which he was getting at PA but not at his new club.

I was thinking about few minutes, just to see where we are. He is 19 but he has matured already.

He wasn't used properly at Notts.

Bad management my friend.

I was talking about Conor of course. Why do you think so?

He has no experience playing at this level, and his loan spell was a disaster. If he had a good loan spell then you could have a case. He could maybe get a few late substitutions at best, until he proves his worth. He hasn't even been featured at all in Carling Cup games and stuff, so absolutely no experience at all. Can't throw him straight into the deep end even if he seems mature for his age.

If Carlo wants to start Malouda then tell Torres to stay at home with the family. Won't do anything for either player or the team. Two months later and it's like they're strangers. Reminds me of a one-night stand (not that I ever had one), you see the person a few weeks/months later, and you try your damndest to avoid them. At least with the one-night stand there would have been some satisfaction.

Depends who it was with. Some of my one night stands have not been nice to look at in the morning.....:blink: