West Brom 1-3 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS whats the point? Granted Drogba is in better form than Torres atm but how in the world is Torres ever going to recapture any sort of form if he isn;t playing in games like these? Games which are the perfect chance for him to get into form. I mean are we banking on Drogba to carry our team for another5 years or are we actually going to go ahead with this whole Torres thing because at the moment Im not sure what the club want. Malouda? I mean we cant win the Premier League, we all know that, the best we can do is 2nd place, at least lets try and make the run in of this season somewhat beneficial, maybe we would finish out this season and go into next season a bit more upbeat if Torres had scored a goal for us (which he cant possivly do if he isn't on the pitch) or if even a single young player was given a couple of starts or if Yossi benayoun was given the chance to show why we signed him in the first place, instead its the same status quo, stumble along as if nothing has happened type of thing and that must be one of the biggest reasons why there are calls for Ancelotti to be sacked in the Summer.

FFS whats the point? Granted Drogba is in better form than Torres atm but how in the world is Torres ever going to recapture any sort of form if he isn;t playing in games like these? Games which are the perfect chance for him to get into form. I mean are we banking on Drogba to carry our team for another5 years or are we actually going to go ahead with this whole Torres thing because at the moment Im not sure what the club want. Malouda? I mean we cant win the Premier League, we all know that, the best we can do is 2nd place, at least lets try and make the run in of this season somewhat beneficial, maybe we would finish out this season and go into next season a bit more upbeat if Torres had scored a goal for us (which he cant possivly do if he isn't on the pitch) or if even a single young player was given a couple of starts or if Yossi benayoun was given the chance to show why we signed him in the first place, instead its the same status quo, stumble along as if nothing has happened type of thing and that must be one of the biggest reasons why there are calls for Ancelotti to be sacked in the Summer.

We don't have to care for Torres' form now. Season is over. The only goal now is to finish 3rd or possibly 2nd. Earlier we needed Torres to find form cause we had CL, but now its just PL and Drogba can carry us through it right now. No need to experiment. Points more important.

So its Carlo's fault Torres can't score now.

Tbf mate, if he isn't starting him in games like today then yes he is partly to blame.

And if he did put Torres on the starting line up and not score, everybody would be complaing that he did not start Drogba,.

I dont agree. There isn't a lot riding on this game and I think we all would have been able to understand the reasoning behind starting Torres over Drogba today.