Ballack: "Scolari has no class"

newsmansetresimwbscolar.jpg

"I read what he said about me and some of the other Chelsea players and I'm really surprised by this," he said. "To talk like this about us, his former players like this - I thought he was a person with class. I had no problem with him when he was the manager but now he has said something about me having a problem with Deco and I just can't understand that."

So it looks like Scolari made up the apparent beef between Deco & Ballack then. 11v5yt5.gif

http://www.telegraph...nal-defeat.html

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scolari is just trying to pretend that he was not such a flop and that he had a difficult changing room. Clearly wants to save his reputation. That's a mistake. Felipe, you were a flop.

I was quite sad to see him go. Letting Deco and Belletti go didn't bother me at all but Ballack had this desire and it was contagious and you could see that from the way the team played although being labeled oldies and team of the past. But that's reality, none of us can outrun from time. We can adapt but not run. In my mind I put Terry Lampard Drogba and Ballack on the same level. Great sportsman and personality. Even the Barca semi final incident where he went berserk showed that he cared, doubt Malouda would do that.

As far as Scolari goes, he is making himself look even more of a flop.

Ballack.jpg

In all honesty when Scolari left i still rated him and respected him as a coach i just though English footy werent suited to him, but these comments are ridiculous.

Ballack, great man, great player, great professional.

this sums up Ballacks class i think- despite leaving he still had nothing but good stuff to say about us http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=814895&sec=europe&cc=5739

Ballack : "We had many champions in the team, six or seven national team captains, and yet our biggest asset was unity, with all these top class players putting egos in their pockets for the good of the team. It's pretty unique in my opinion."

:goodpost:

He must've been heartbroken to have been told we wouldn't renew his contract. A miserable summer for him; missing the World Cup & then being let go by Chelsea. I hope he does get one last shot at being in the German National Squad. If it wasn't for his age, I'd call for him to be re-signed.