Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am not too excited by this guy also.

Every player we been linked to and just bought where good for me.

Even if we get Moses for 10 mill I think that would be good.

But somehow this player....I don't know I just see another Kalou/Bosingwa type!

we do need him to be the best club in the world, whats wrong with having more playmakers? seriously i wish Roman would just payup already!

:lol: While he's at it, he might aswell splash the cash for Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

I'm glad we haven't followed through with this. We've made Shaktar look like idiots - they had the chance to sell and make a handsome profit, but now we have invested elsewhere at a fraction of the price and at least equal potential in Marko Marin. Well done Emenalo.

I'm glad we haven't followed through with this. We've made Shaktar look like idiots - they had the chance to sell and make a handsome profit, but now we have invested elsewhere at a fraction of the price and at least equal potential in Marko Marin. Well done Emenalo.

the things is .. nobody will want him " big european clubs " that is, just like hulk! i don't think anyone will pay 35 for him/// i think he rumours with 38m bid from us was accepted! we won't hear anynews on that till after london 2012,,,,,,,,, off topic sorry couldn't resist

http://www.dailymail..._medium=twitter

Oh really? You know what AVB, feel free to buy Willian for the same price as we're getting Oscar. I've suspected all along that Tottenham are interested now that Villas-Boas is their manager but so far there hadn't been anything to link them to the player. Now there is and the comments from Shakhtar management are finally starting to make sense, they're just trying to use our supposed "interest" to get more from Spurs. Happy hunting AVB and may they rip you off for as much as possible!