Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

My friend from Russia who is big Anzhi fan told me that there are rumours in Makhachkala that we bought Eto'o with Willian. Owner wants to get rid of overpayed players and he told Chelsea that if they want Eto'o they must buy Willian and if they want Willian they must buy Eto'o. So maybe, this is the reason for this unexpected transfer?

Doubt it, sound like we are being held ransom. Not gonna be the case if we force that big amount of transfer fee out so definitely not.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho himself said Mata is staying, so what the fuck are u on about?

He didn't absolutely confirmed it, he said he ''would like'' for Mata to stay but not no chance of leaving like Luiz. Today he came out and said he got no problem with selling players to rivals because in Italy they do it all the time. So no he didn't say Mata is DEFINITELY 100% staying.

This isn't just Jose though - this is our scouting department who have been very good roughly since Emenalo came in, both in acquiring talent and developing them either in-house or putting them out on loan.

Sure people can say they might not fully understand this deal, but there is the small caveat that their footballing knowledge is rather minuscule in comparison to the people the club employs and their familiarity with the deal and the club's plans for this player are slightly above non-existent.

Oh joy. If that is the case, then why do we all even bother of discussing about transfers or anything related to the club if everything they do is right and we all that have pea size of a brain is wrong?! :doh:

He didn't absolutely confirmed it, he said he ''would like'' for Mata to stay but not no chance of leaving like Luiz. Today he came out and said he got no problem with selling players to rivals because in Italy they do it all the time. So no he didn't say Mata is DEFINITELY 100% staying.

If people try to use one of the three braincells they have, they will realize Mata wont be sold. We dont have ANYONE who can take his place and do that kind of magic and creativity, at least behind the striker. The only one who can match that is Hazard.

People dont understand how vital Mata is to us. Mourinho knows that aswell. ANd there is NO CHANCE IN HELL we would strenghten Uniteds squad by offering someone like Mata.

All those questioning and analysis of players before buying them is normal even if it's different generation but it doesn't mean that the purchase will turn out to be a success at the end of it.

And questioning getting out of hand? Think I could turn around and say this treatment of Mourinho like a God and he can do no wrong is getting out of hand. Why we should necessarily immediately believe what he does is right just because he's Mourinho and it makes sense or it's right to him? Haven't you been in a situation in real life where someone else does something because he or she believe is right but you disagree or don't believe in it? Even you would probably question that person with what he or she is doing and having doubts, disagreement and/or questioning the decision in such situation is normal and it's nonsense to say it is getting out of hand.

it is clearly getting out of hand. my opinion though. He isn't treated like a god, but he's the closest as one gets to many fans who suffered through-out those 50 years without winning a title. He doesn't get everything right, but he gets it close to right. Twitter's blasting branding Mourinho an instant failure cause he won't be able to handle so many players with their ego's in the locker room. It's an entirely different context of getting out of hand. Once or twice you do it, but ultimately trust in his decision cause people much smarter than us have spent days upon days working it out.

It can all fail. there's no doubt about that. But there's a higher chance of it becoming a success.

This may be one of those transfers which an average football fan just cannot understand. The experts like Mourinho probably do.

exactly. we can question his intentions all day long, but there is one point we're missing. that point is the difference which will turn all our minds around.

This may be one of those transfers which an average football fan just cannot understand. The experts like Mourinho probably do.

Of course of course. We question the manager's decision and we are deemed to be an average football fan. How typical...

it is clearly getting out of hand. my opinion though. He isn't treated like a god, but he's the closest as one gets to many fans who suffered through-out those 50 years without winning a title. He doesn't get everything right, but he gets it close to right. Twitter's blasting branding Mourinho an instant failure cause he won't be able to handle so many players with their ego's in the locker room. It's an entirely different context of getting out of hand. Once or twice you do it, but ultimately trust in his decision cause people much smarter than us have spent days upon days working it out.

It can all fail. there's no doubt about that. But there's a higher chance of it becoming a success.

The questioning is only out of hand to those who think Mourinho is the absolute God and whatever he does is absolutely right..

Of course of course. We question the manager's decision and we are deemed to be an average football fan. How typical...

Not really typical. When you walk into a lecture on planetary motion by Johannes Kepler, we don't question him and tell him its wrong. We ask doubts, tell him what you think about it, but don't tell him it's wrong. Think it in a footballing way now. makes sense tbh.

The questioning is only out of hand to those who think Mourinho is the absolute God and whatever he does is absolutely right..

Don't think Mourinho is god. you can't bring that up from anywhere. All I think is he's one of the greatest managers out there, and he has track record to prove it.

In the space of two years we've gone from having Malouda, Benayoun, Kalou, Zhirkov, Anelka (sometimes) as our attacking midfielders/wingers to Mata, Hazard, Oscar, KdB, Schurrle, Willian.

Quite ridiculous really. Exciting times ahead.

Well Jose's tactic seems to be that he wants two fast "dribblers" on either flank, which has been consistent over the years. Then again Mata hopefully will feature in his plans like Ozil did at Real as they are similar in the way that they stay forward and don't help in defense. However I'm certain that Mourinho will line up with Hazard and Willian on the flanks consistently

Glad to see some people know how mourinho plays.

Willian is in the mould of hazard and is different from the rest of our attackers

Not really typical. When you walk into a lecture on planetary motion by Johannes Kepler, we don't question him and tell him its wrong. We ask doubts, tell him what you think about it, but don't tell him it's wrong. Think it in a footballing way now. makes sense tbh.

Did I outright-ly say Mourinho is wrong here? No. What I'm his decisions or any other managers decision for that matter are always right and even if he believes so, it doesn't mean that we have to immediately believe and trust that particular decision.

Don't think Mourinho is god. you can't bring that up from anywhere. All I think is he's one of the greatest managers out there, and he has track record to prove it.

Bringing that up from anywhere? No no. As I said several times before already, Mourinho is a great manager and nobody can deny that but the way some people have been talking him up and thinks he can do absolutely no wrong, like I've saying, is absolutely ridiculous. It's the general feeling from the fans all around after reading their comments/thoughts from forums, Twitter and other places on the Internet really.

Did I outright-ly say Mourinho is wrong here? No. What I'm his decisions or any other managers decision for that matter are always right and even if he believes so, it doesn't mean that we have to immediately believe and trust that particular decision.

Bringing that up from anywhere? No no. As I said several times before already, Mourinho is a great manager and nobody can deny that but the way some people have been talking him up and thinks he can do absolutely no wrong, like I've saying, is absolutely ridiculous. It's the general feeling from the fans all around after reading their comments/thoughts from forums, Twitter and other places on the Internet really.

I didn't say you, but the one's who mentioned it did. I've never said that he can do absolutely no wrong. In that case nothing to argue about. cheers. ;)