Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is a brazilian international (has played 2 games for them). should be enough + he participated in the CL etc. dont think getting the permit will be a problem.

Watch out, you forgot Kevin "The Future Ballon D'or, World Cup, Euro Championships, Champions League and Premiership winner, player of the tournment and winner, young player of the tournment winner, the most overhyped player in history" De Bruyne.

Do you get paid to be an asshole or you just like it ?

I will quote you on this later with great pleasure :-)

To be fair, i've noticed in my short time being here, De Bruyne has been put way up on a pedestal by a lot of our fans. I'm not doubting his talent, nor his potential, but some people on here talk about him like he's the finished article and will be the best player who has ever lived.

3 years ago, we would've been crying for this type of signing, and now we are overloaded with centre attacking mids and creative players and 70 percent of the forum aren't happy with the transfer.

Just stating the obvious, but It's crazy how much the team has changed.

To be fair, i've noticed in my short time being here, De Bruyne has been put way up on a pedestal by a lot of our fans. I'm not doubting his talent, nor his potential, but some people on here talk about him like he's the finished article and will be the best player who has ever lived.

This. The lad hasn't even gotten a chance to show what he can do without being completely overhyped in fairness.

This. The lad hasn't even gotten a chance to show what he can do without being completely overhyped in fairness.

Its not that. It is the vitriol and cynicism dripping from your post that is. Indeed you are right, he hasn't got the chance to prove it HERE. You saying he is ballon dor whatever blahblahblah is what is bull. Nobody did that. Also, it means you as well are qualifyong him without seeing him play. Some of us did. A lot.

Wow, Willian looked really good in the YouTube clip from his last game against CSKA Moskva. He just slides past defenders like they were nothing and his acceleration is just amazing. I understand if some ppl are against buying him but he could do a lot of damage to our opponents and he offere that "Hazard directness" that we miss at RW. If we loan Moses it would just be a replacement for him and then we don't have more problems than we had before signing him (even though it's still tough to leave out so many gifted players but yeah..)