Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

hes a good player; but we should still pursue hazard and lavezzi before turning to willian. Thata being said willain at leftwing with hulk at would be amazing. I can see the two brazilians playing off each other very well(massive plus that they speak the same language).

along with our other brazilians luiz, ramires, piazon dont forget other portugese on the team! :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumours won't go away. I have a strong feeling Willian will be here next season. The club will know which players are interested in joining and which aren't. It may well be that we're not pursuing Hazard or Gotze because the club have already been informed by their agents that they're not interested in the moves.

I would prefer the likes of Hazard and Hulk as I've said before but I wouldn't be against Willian. We are in desperate need of pace in our side and a couple of players who are capable of beating a man or two to create space. Willian is capable of this.

The rumours won't go away. I have a strong feeling Willian will be here next season. The club will know which players are interested in joining and which aren't. It may well be that we're not pursuing Hazard or Gotze because the club have already been informed by their agents that they're not interested in the moves.

I would prefer the likes of Hazard and Hulk as I've said before but I wouldn't be against Willian. We are in desperate need of pace in our side and a couple of players who are capable of beating a man or two to create space. Willian is capable of this.

Lavezzi is better, and I'm sure he would be interested

Doesn't matter. We need to stop overpaying for Average players. Willian is worth 12-13 million. That's his Fair Value.

I agree. But at the end of the day how many players actually go for their fair value?

There's always a few more millions added.

If he can be got for £15-18m considering his age and European experience I think it's a decent deal. Anything more though and I agree we should be pursuing other options. Particularly when Hoilett will be available on a free at the end of the season and Moses will be sold in the summer probably for about £8-10m.

I'm pretty sure Malouda will move on in the summer and IF Kalou leaves too then IMO our wing options for next season should be Kakuta and KDB as the backup younger options, and two good first choice buys.

• 2 weeks later...

His body structure is nearly same as Marin. He has very similar style and no one knows if he would do well here. Too much of risk.

And for 20mio we can get Ayew who is much better and plays great in Ligue 1.

No thanks Willian.