Grant Equals Mourinho Record

BlueLion.

I think Cracker has some good points and I think your all taking sides and its getting a bit pathetic, ok he makes some stupid points but alot of his points are valid! Grant is doing well as manager and had proved himself to us so far. Ok he hasn't got the tactical skills of Mourinho, but he knows how to win like Mourinho. Also anyone that says Cate or Clark are managing the team where is your evidence! I think people that say this are being vain and arrogent. Grant is doing a good job and until he starts losing games and proves he is not worthy enough we can boo him or what so ever.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cracker has some good points and I think your all taking sides and its getting a bit pathetic, ok he makes some stupid points but alot of his points are valid!

First, it'd help if the points were legible and second, its probably not the best forum etiquette to introduce yourself by trying to lay down the law on how and what members should post.

Grant is doing well as manager and had proved himself to us so far. Ok he hasn't got the tactical skills of Mourinho, but he knows how to win like Mourinho. Also anyone that says Cate or Clark are managing the team where is your evidence! I think people that say this are being vain and arrogent. Grant is doing a good job and until he starts losing games and proves he is not worthy enough we can boo him or what so ever.

How has he proved himself? The team have got results but like its been said time and time again a tailors dummy could get the same results. He knows how to win like Mourinho? You deluded enough to think the titles coming our way then? Because thats 'winning like Mourinho'. Evidence for Ten Cate and Clarke managing, hmmm let me see.......how about the fact Grant has proved time and again in his interviews he's too clueless? He can barely speak coherently never mind dish out tactical advice. So we can't boo displays like that one against Liverpool? And what was your beloved Grant doing during that game? Oh thats right, displaying his 'management skills' - wandering up and down scratching his head. Might as well be scratching his arse for all the use scratching his head does - there's as much shit in it.

Cracker has a problem everytime FB says "the arabs think Israelis are Cunts". This makes him think tht according to FB Israelis are Cunts. And he gets offended.

Why dont you 2 add each other on an IM and discuss your problems there? :rolleyes:

Its not what I think!.., its as clear as it gets fact..

his views about Israel have been made clear numerous times, just like in his last saying that-

- " As far as Israel is concerned it is a despicable state."

So all those as-if attempts of his to try & hide & cover it with a seemingly nicer deceiving type of wrapping..,like its them..the-"Arabs" that are saying such extreme things & not him "of course".. :zip::P ..are really ridiculous & so easily seen through to..

that he really can't deceive anyone on who is really standing behind those supposedly "quotations" from the "Arabs" words,..

and as I already wrote before, he can carry on speaking on his own behalf, & not on the behalf of all Arabs because there are Arabs that think & try to take action very opposite of his own views to, like these here for example-http://www.arabsforisrael.com/

& about taking the matter & discussing it with him in more detail somewhere else..

really NO THANKS ill have to pass this time on the immense Pleasure opportunity sorry..but thanks anyway mate..Cheers.. :beer::tiphat:

or maybe what happened here.. straight after the British Mandate ended??

& the Arabs attacks that came immediately from every corner possible just to finish the Jews off..

"Expiration of the Mandate and 1948 WarThe British mandate over Palestine was due to expire on 15 May 1948, but Jewish Leadership led by future Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion, declared independence on 14 May. The State of Israel declared itself as an independent nation, and was quickly recognized by the Soviet Union, the United States, and many other countries, but not by the surrounding Arab states. Over the next few days, approximately 1,000 Lebanese, 5,000 Syrian, 5,000 Iraqi, 10,000 Egyptian troops invaded Israel. Four thousand Transjordanian troops, commanded by 38 British officers who had resigned their commissions in the British army only weeks earlier (commanded by General Glubb), invaded the Corpus separatum region encompassing Jerusalem and its environs, as well as areas designated as part of the Arab state by the UN partition plan. They were aided by corps of volunteers from Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen."from Wikipedia.

Edited by Cracker

How has he proved himself? The team have got results but like its been said time and time again a tailors dummy could get the same results. He knows how to win like Mourinho? You deluded enough to think the titles coming our way then? Because thats 'winning like Mourinho'. Evidence for Ten Cate and Clarke managing, hmmm let me see.......how about the fact Grant has proved time and again in his interviews he's too clueless? He can barely speak coherently never mind dish out tactical advice. So we can't boo displays like that one against Liverpool? And what was your beloved Grant doing during that game? Oh thats right, displaying his 'management skills' - wandering up and down scratching his head. Might as well be scratching his arse for all the use scratching his head does - there's as much shit in it.

So you base his performence on his interviews? You call me the deluded one! He hasn't been in charge long enough to win a league and it will be harder, when Mourinho came in he got all the players he wanted and was able to win the league, but Grant came in after the summer so had to play with the team he was given. When Mourinho was put in that situation he spat his dummy out and the teams performence dropped and in that January we probley lost the league. Grant has proved himself by beating Mourinho's record and I think there will be alot more of him to come. Also you dont no what Grant talks about in his tactical talks and I dont have a clue how you can bring them into it unless your a Chelsea player and have heard his talks! You have your head too far up Mourinho's arse, you need to forget about him and move on!

mmmm.. I guess you mean this right???

a -"United-nations" resolution "despicable"...yeah interesting & very logical remark.. no doubt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan

Haha you're a fucking mug. The UN did it thus it must be just? Fuck off you silly person. They dropped the Jews into the middle of Arab country, we felt ourselves high and mighty so we let it happen. That's pretty despicable. The Jews suffered greatly, so some Arabs had to suffer too, despite the fact that the Jews most recent suffering had fuck all to do with them! Should have partitioned off parts of Germany if we wanted to be fair.

Arabs that came from every corner to finish the Jews off? OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DID! The Jews waltzed into the Arab lands, and so the Arabs tried to get them off it again. Anything wrong with that? Shouldn't fucking think so.

Very funny that all this Moral lecturing & such deep concern for the Arab community & rights in Palestine pre-1947, Is actually coming from a British subject like you..,

Have you forgotten the conquest & colonization of America & Australia & the wiping out of huge ancient civilizations off the map like the native Americans & the Aborigines in Australia?, and they have never recovered their land & culture back since then..

Why don't you despise the Australian or American occupiers that the British themselves created? you doubled faced hypocrite..

almost the whole of the western World is sitting on land that they stole from other weaker & demeaned cultures at the time, & with much lesser(actually with non at all) religious, historical or cultural rights & connections whatsoever like Jews had for thousands of years with the land of Israel..

& besides that I don't think that the British people ever suffered in history even one percent of what the Jews suffered only the last century..but still you went and concerned half of the world & destroyed endless cultures that will never be able to recover..

Go & campaign first for the liberation of countries like Australia & America & to pay compensation to countries like South Africa & Zimbabwe-(& the list is still very long...)

for all the atrocities & injustices that the British have done during the last few hundreds of years, & maybe then you will have some right to come & lecture other much smaller cultures & nations that have been fighting for their actual survival for the last who knows time..

& p.s

If you really want to go back even further in history.. go & check what the English did to the Jews of their country in-1290, that were thrown out like dogs without their property & most of their belongings for hundreds of years until they were allowed to return to the country,

& then go & have the nerve to start lecturing anyone else & their treatment (that isn't even closely as bad as that) of other nations..

from Wikipedia.. "Between the expulsion of the Jews in 1290 and their formal return in 1655 there is no official trace of Jews as such on English soil except in connection with the Domus Conversorum, which kept a number of them within its precincts up to 1551 and even later.

and this- "They were allowed to carry their portable property; but their houses escheated to the king, except in the case of a few favoured persons who were allowed to sell theirs before they left. Between 4,000 and 16,000 Jews were expelled."

Edited by Cracker

So you base his performence on his interviews? You call me the deluded one! He hasn't been in charge long enough to win a league and it will be harder, when Mourinho came in he got all the players he wanted and was able to win the league, but Grant came in after the summer so had to play with the team he was given. When Mourinho was put in that situation he spat his dummy out and the teams performence dropped and in that January we probley lost the league. Grant has proved himself by beating Mourinho's record and I think there will be alot more of him to come. Also you dont no what Grant talks about in his tactical talks and I dont have a clue how you can bring them into it unless your a Chelsea player and have heard his talks! You have your head too far up Mourinho's arse, you need to forget about him and move on!

No, I base his performances on the fact he was never up to it from the start and walking up and down the line scratching his head hasnt convinced me otherwise and doesnt show me he's actually doing anything that remotely resembles managing. That and his clueless substitutions - usually just desperate attempts to do something, anything - which are generally completely irrelevant. Grant had to play with the team he was given? Boo bloody hoo, name me any top manager who wouldnt be happy with the squad Grant's got. And you've already pointed out Jose came in the summer and chose his own players, so when exactly was he put in 'that situation'? The January youre talking about was a different scenario entirely, we were bloody desperate for some cover for injuries, we didnt get cover and thats what cost us - Jose had every right to be pissed. Fuck me, Roman couldnt get his wallet open quick enough this January to give his mate transfer funds, so the 'poor little Grant has to put up with Jose's players' routine dont wash with me. You really think this nobody's gonna surpass the records Jose set during his time at Chelsea? Behave ffs. And my head aint anywhere near Mourinho's arse, I recognise his faults. He wasnt perfect, but he was special. My continued apathy towards Grant has got sod all to do with Jose not being at the club anymore. Yes, I rated him as a manager and adored him, but he's part of our history now, old news. As for Grant, the sooner he's history as well, the better as far as Im concerned.

& I Just want to make one thing clear here,

the last thing that I want' is to turn this forum into some kind of political/religious/race discussion(argument) type of forum..

as I have proved in the past when I ignored this guy & others remarks & was ready to put everything that was said behind us & just move on..

& that also after an official compliant I sent to Admin's here, that totally understood & agreed that there have been some serious unacceptable problems here in the forum lately, & promised & insured me that they will do anything in their power to try an deal & stop them,

Anyway I have patients & I know that things can not always change over night,..

but saying that, I'm quite sure that sooner or later may Patience here will start running out,

and if that happens I'm not going to continue standing & eating this crap here almost on my own..{execpt with a few other members & staff-(no names) but I have no doubt that they no who they are..} here that have been very nice & helpful, & I'm going to make sure that many other people that are connected in someway to the this issue will know exactly what has & is going on here in the forum & I'm sure that they will have lots to say & write about here to..

I'm sure that that many of the Israeli Chelsea-fc fans club-http://Chelsea.co.il/ (that by the way exists many years before Grant or even Abramovich had anything to do with the club) would love to know what has been said here by some people about their country culture & religion & I'm sure they will have allot to write about it here to...

If this carries on I Will not hesitate to contact them & other Jewish, Israeli & other

anti-racist football fans & organizations to have a say & write here exactly what they think about what has & is continuing to go on here in this forum..

personally as I have wrote a few times here in the past, I have no interest what so ever to turn this forum into a political "boxing" arena, but if this guy and others similar to him don't stop trying to provoke problems & start to shut up..they will be very clearly the ones that inevitably are going to push this forum into it.

But still as I said already I have quite a bit of patients left & I'm going to wait on as long as possible, & hopefully these problems will be dealt in the appropriate way by whoever can & should deal with them, at last once & for all.

http://Chelsea.co.il/

Did this cunt complain about me?

Let me put it really simple. If Man Ure had Binned Fergie, the arse had binned the arse, or the bin dippers had binned rafa, would ANY of them gone for GRUNT as manager?, Nope, because the guys a worthless cunt who doesnt know what day of the week it is. On TV he embarrases us with his rambling. Claudio was poor with his english but we knew where he was. Grant is a yid bum boy, pure and simple. As much as it pains me, I wont return to the Bridge until that wank stain is out. Every extra day that he is in office I feel a little less for the club that I love, and all because of Roman treating us like a plaything. There will always be people like esk who would try to be positive if fucking Bin Laden was our manager but I aint having it, as I said at the top of this post, we are supposed to be one of the bog four?, would any of the other three have chosen Grant?, I Think not.

Cracker, you are a cunt. You have turned this thread on its head with your yiddish views. As was posted earlier, they dont exactly have a great political record do they?, fact is, even as a neutral I can say it, If the Yiddo's werent in the English group of the Euro's then Engerlund would have qualified, why dont you fuck off and play Iran over two legs

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Yeah I know all that shit and I haven't even read it. Of course we have a disgusting history, I wasn't comparing theirs to ours, simply backing up the statement that the Israeli state is pretty despicable. So was ours. So is the United States'. So is a lot of states. It's not really that crazy a statement and it certainly isn't anti-semitic. So, do shut it now please.

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT ISRAEL PLEEEEASE.

TAKE IT TO THE SO BAR FOR FUCK SAKE

ITS DOING MY FUCKING HEAD IN

:lol:

I'm gonna lock this thread, there's nothing more to be said.