How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will end this epic day of posting on 125 posts over 24 hours, or 12.14% of all posts in the last 24 hours, and go to sleep. Still fresh as a daisy, mind. I could easily make that 200 but I've got uni tomorrow. Goodnight everyone :)

NO! I demand you carry on. I believe you can beat Alex if you carry on. You can do it Cap!!!

I will end this epic day of posting on 125 posts over 24 hours, or 12.14% of all posts in the last 24 hours, and go to sleep. Still fresh as a daisy, mind. I could easily make that 200 but I've got uni tomorrow. Goodnight everyone :)

bitch-please.jpg

You've got miles to go before beating my record sunshine!

Chill out, not everyone is as knowledgeable about football as SeB, Peace, you and I.

I say we leave and create our own forum.

I will, just to show up Spike Spiegel, who called Alex a machine earlier. Ha! He is but a watermill, I am an Internal Combustion Engine :Goober:

They're all like it mate. My uni finds it fun to patronise students by spending a lecture discussing sentence structure and punctuation. I walked out five minutes through. The lecturer tried to stop me, I said I was not going to sit down and let someone condescend me in such a fashion, barged past and walked out. Found out another 30/40 people did the same afterwards. Student revolutions for the win. I'm the sort of person that won't take any shit, but I'll give a fuckload of it. I have been known to have the odd problem with authority :lol:

It is really annoying as this journal article I want to use absolutely has to be referenced as under the library url- but the file I have requested cannot be found. There's an excellent summary of it on wikipedia but I can't use that so now I have to look for a new article, which'll take another hour or so.

Fuck off, UNSW, with your massive ego and academic superiority. I'm sick of having to use the Uni's fucked up library search system to find resources that I can google and find pirate versions of in a second.

don't bother to research ,, Make the stuff up and quote some obscure American source.