Can we do it?

Can Chelsea still win the Premier League?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes!
    • No!
  2. 2. Where will Chelsea finish this season?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th

I'd be surprised if we win but the motivation of winning and going top and the memory of what happened in the UCL, plus having a fit squad to chose from, we should be well up for it. They're good at home because of officials and the fact that so many teams are already beaten when they step out onto the pitch. Time to ruin their home record and their season.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a very small one, its stick or twist this Sunday - if we win, we will win the title. If not, its game over, but a brave effort nonetheless.

I'm not expecting us to go to Old Trafford and win - they're phenomenal at home and have their usual 12th man in Webb.

Same but hey! We've had shits parts this season and to be in with a shout of the title after it...did pretty damn well!

Probably go ahead and draw Sunday now just to make it annoying

Oh geez Arsenal fans wtf...and their goalie gloating after we lost in the FA cup..couple weeks later they went out of everything so hah!Karma

And we werent champions..still did a double..

honestly can't see us getting a win on sunday----maybe a draw---i know people think webb will favour them, prob not intentionally, but they'll get the big shouts--(mikel, luiz, essien will be lucky to stay full 90 without a red)

but they are really playing with alot of confidence at the moment and have a full set to consider (they set up against le arse to hit them on the break again and not concede, but i think last nights game was maybe playing on their minds -- (bluenose obv didn't tell who was playing and not))-----look at the team he sent out last night---(carlo wouldn't have done that in a million years) almost a 2nd string---we'd have played our 1st team and made changes around 70th minute....

he has got confidence running through their squad----why?? ------ because he has played and trusted these players throughout the year and because of the new system he has been playing mostly this year (learnt poss off benitez, as we know to our cost over the years and perfect for europe)---4231----with the 2nd holding player given a licence to go forward whenever----great mobility on the wings and "interchangeability" (if theres such a word)in the middle of the park...they play the ball quickly..1st touch passes etc----our midfielders/forwards etc almost always have to take a 2nd touch or run with the ball..slow/methodical passing and movement---main reason torres is struggling--can only make so many runs and knows the ball is not coming his way------next year has to be the year we change/play quicker---play younger players in the team more often and give the experience....our system is too static that even the poorer teams can stop us scoring and snatch one on the break

Rednose only needs a draw---so will set up for same with quick breaks--we struggle to break them down and get caught on the break------we really need to score very early..thats why i'm going for a draw poss 1--1

Arsenal fans are absolute mongs. The day of that video they we also singing Liv-er-pool because it was a few days after we went out to them

And look at this bellend, taken after we smashed them 4-1 a few days after the Barca game.

45758300gunnerspa.jpg

Obviously thought he was really taking the piss but must have forgot they got embarrassed at home vs Man Utd the night before. 6 years fuck all, long may it continue.

Hope he see's this pic a couple of months after Barca have fucked Arsenal 2 years running.

I just laugh at Arsenal now, 6 years is a long time. I was still a fucking teenager the last time they won a trophy and anyway forget the 6 years part,

the FA Cup is kinda minor. its 7years since they last won the premiership.

Edited by OllieCFC

so that mean's they're due to lose in the league at home VERY SOON! :)

still.....in 2006 we went into the Man Utd match with the same record, won 17/18 and whipped them 3-0 so... we'll see.

We got a distant chance. But it is would be still United to drop the title. We could come out with a draw or even lose if we played the way we played against Spurs last week. Even if we win at OT which would be really really difficult, we still have to go and face Everton away who by no mean are easy. My heart says we would be champions but my mind says otherwise. All the best! and Let kick some butts