Can we do it?

Can Chelsea still win the Premier League?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes!
    • No!
  2. 2. Where will Chelsea finish this season?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th

I we win all our remaining league games, I am quite sure we will be champions. Man United will definitely lose some points, the fixtures they have are pretty tough, no matter how lucky they are. My feeling.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 weeks ago we had 4 teams to overhaul to get to the top, we've already guzumped 2 of them so in theory doing the other 2 in the next 2 months is do-able.

Man.Utd have got the expierence of Fergie on their side and it will be hard to see them blowing this now BUT remember they bottled it last year at home against us when we had half our 1st team out and they only needed a draw to stay top, also remember in 98 when they blew a huge lead to hand it to Arsenal (although the gooners had a couple in hand). You just never know.

Arsenal i said we will finish above them even when we were 8 points behind them and i stand by that, on paper they should'nt drop too many points but as shown last year they always do.

Guest justin_3d

Nothing new for me. I was expecting this to happen as i posted of how momentum will help us shift our bad run because of the CL.

:)

I have to say that the one game that makes me nervous out of the last remaining fixtures is the last game of the season, Everton away at Goodison Park, not the easiest of games.

Could be worse,we could be playing them at home.

Its now a two-horse race between United and us.

Arsenal might as well pack their bags and cut their losses now. Their season has utterly imploded. Yay!

I really hope for the life of me that that doesn't come back and bite you lol. If they win their game in hand, they're only 2 points behind. I'd never write those bastards off because i know how much i want to see them fuck up horrifically.

I really hope for the life of me that that doesn't come back and bite you lol. If they win their game in hand, they're only 2 points behind. I'd never write those bastards off because i know how much i want to see them fuck up horrifically.

I've got a video that will wind you up like summats chronic.

It does me anyway,just look at the main bloke and the gobshite woman in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90B1yY6bgwE

It annoys me and makes me laugh at the same time.

That won't happen mate! :)

One thing to their advantage is us and United have the CL quarter finals in two weeks time, but we all still play the same amount of league games and we seem to do better when there are a series of games in succession as opposed to one every ten days.

Man United have won only 4 games away from home (out of 15). Knowing they still have to travel to Boleyn Ground, Emirates, Ewood Park, St.James's Park, you gotta feel they will drop more points. I am more than sure they will not win all those games. Chelsea have to fight tooth and nail. Some weeks ago we were out of it and suddenly there is a chance, and not a small one. Enough said I think.

I've got a video that will wind you up like summats chronic.

It does me anyway,just look at the main bloke and the gobshite woman in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90B1yY6bgwE

It annoys me and makes me laugh at the same time.

They were gloating about Us not being Champions after 2 years, the fact that some Gooners actully said it was there best thing they did that season, talk about how the mighty had fallen.

God knows what they had to gloat about after that game they were outplayed and dominated AT HOME us that had 10 men and Drogba out not to mention Sinclair making his debut and they were just a few points ahead of Bolton, how they could have gone bragging that day was beyond me.

Arsenal fans are absolute mongs. The day of that video they we also singing Liv-er-pool because it was a few days after we went out to them

And look at this bellend, taken after we smashed them 4-1 a few days after the Barca game.

45758300gunnerspa.jpg

Obviously thought he was really taking the piss but must have forgot they got embarrassed at home vs Man Utd the night before. 6 years fuck all, long may it continue.

• 1 month later...

Only a very small one, its stick or twist this Sunday - if we win, we will win the title. If not, its game over, but a brave effort nonetheless.

I'm not expecting us to go to Old Trafford and win - they're phenomenal at home and have their usual 12th man in Webb.