Nani

Wilson

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the silliest thread i have come across on this forum. Why the hell would sir dick face want to improve our attacking options ? Also man utd are a much bigger club then Chelsea fc by far.

Post of the Day.......but theyre not a bigger club -just a massive bunch of cunts

Very little chance he would come to us, especially our position. Everyone may have a price, but Fergy would be charging us 50 million, since he knows of Abramovich's bank account. Plus i don't like 'Nani', he's just a horrible and ignorant player with a big head, there are much better wingers than Nani, don't forget that Nani gets alot of assistance from midfield since he's in a club such as Man United, so he gets his advantage to cross into the box and gets the pressure on the keeper to score goals much more, where if other wingers had that chance they could do much better. I don't know what we need at the moment, though if there's a player who i think would be great for Chelsea it would be' Alan Dzagoev', a total creative midfielder.

This has got to be the silliest thread i have come across on this forum. Why the hell would sir dick face want to improve our attacking options ? Also man utd are a much bigger club then Chelsea fc by far.

if anyone has a dick like his face..they should head on over to the STD clinic ,pronto.