Nani

Wilson

So, some people say we need a natural right winger. What about Nani? Excellent player, always liked him. He's young and will only get better. Being realistic, would it happen? I am trying to be realistic but I laugh now and always think of the Torres and Luiz deadline day signing haha! I think the difference is that Nani is happy with United though. I would like to see him in a Chelsea shirt.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, some people say we need a natural right winger. What about Nani? Excellent player, always liked him. He's young and will only get better. Being realistic, would it happen? I am trying to be realistic but I laugh now and always think of the Torres and Luiz deadline day signing haha! I think the difference is that Nani is happy with United though. I would like to see him in a Chelsea shirt.

no if we are dream shopping Id rather have Messi ...just as likely a scenario....

Or Seamus Coleman! He run us ragged in both of our FA Cup ties with Everton! :ph34r:

Yeah good call there! My god the pace on that boy, there's not a lot who can outpace Ashley Cole when he's had a head start, but Coleman blew him away!

Yeah good call there! My god the pace on that boy, there's not a lot who can outpace Ashley Cole when he's had a head start, but Coleman blew him away!

Too right man! I was speachless when that happened! It just shows you how old Cole is getting these days! He's not as quick as he used to be nowadays.