• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Carlo accepts his job will be reviewed at the end of the season
  • Roman & Carlo spoke after the United game, season objectives changed.
  • Carlo seems humble about his job being under threat, sounds very calm & understanding. Very professional man.
  • No Alex & Ramires tomorrow
  • Unsure over Torres-start, will judge today.
  • Carlo referring to Rooney's bad time last year, in relation to Torres. He believes it is the same for Torres, he will come good soon enough.
  • "Torres is the future of Chelsea"
  • "Until now, the relationship with the owner is fantastic, because he supported me this season when we didn't have good results"
  • "Now is strong moment for us" to give players with experience games, not youth. In other words, nothing will change.
  • There journos are really attacking Carlo about his future right now -_- this conference is about tomorrow's match, not his future!!

• Carlo accepts his job will be reviewed at the end of the season
  • Roman & Carlo spoke after the United game, season objectives changed.
  • Carlo seems humble about his job being under threat, sounds very calm & understanding. Very professional man.
  • No Alex & Ramires tomorrow
  • Unsure over Torres-start, will judge today.
  • Carlo referring to Rooney's bad time last year, in relation to Torres. He believes it is the same for Torres, he will come good soon enough.
  • "Torres is the future of Chelsea"
  • "Until now, the relationship with the owner is fantastic, because he supported me this season when we didn't have good results"
  • "Now is strong moment for us" to give players with experience games, not youth. In other words, nothing will change.
  • There journos are really attacking Carlo about his future right now -_- this conference is about tomorrow's match, not his future!!

• 2 months later...

http://www.chelseafc...2383222,00.html

The stream : I'd advise to bookmark this , all the press conferences are aired by the club prior to matchday weekend , usually on Fridays :

http://www.chelseafc...,,10268,00.html

Thanks m8 always watch that stream on Pre Match Press Conferences but i didnt know that ChelseaFc.com was going to show this Press Conference!

Thanks m8 always watch that stream on Pre Match Press Conferences but i didnt know that ChelseaFc.com was going to show this Press Conference!

Happy that the club airs the pre-match press interchange every week for free , including this one . They do get things right from time to time :)

I hope some one can Record it and upload it to youtube because it will be 3 am in my Time when it goes live... and as much as I love this Club... I have to wake up at 5.50 am and Work 9 hours jajaja

So I will be very gratefull if some good Chelsea Fan do that for all Chelsea Fan in the Other Side of the World.... Maybe Neymar would like to see that too... jajaja

I hope some one can Record it and upload it to youtube because it will be 3 am in my Time when it goes live... and as much as I love this Club... I have to wake up at 5.50 am and Work 9 hours jajaja

So I will be very gratefull if some good Chelsea Fan do that for all Chelsea Fan in the Other Side of the World.... Maybe Neymar would like to see that too... jajaja

I will try to upload this, because at 10:30 I have to go to school, how time does the conference this last? carloeyebrow.jpeg