Long term - are things actually bad?

Tomo

Everyone has shit seasons, we are having a shit season but it's only a season.

Arsenal aint been in the top 2 for 5 years or won fuck all.

Liverpool were 7th last season and are looking like 6th is the best they can do this season.

Man Utd in 2002 lost 9 games and were 10 points off top, and they went without a title from 2004-2007, in 2005 they won fuck all and 18 points behind us!!

We are having a shit season, we've had many injuries and Lampard will probably never be 100% again, he was so off the pace yesterday, maybe next season is his last, i hate to say it but that injury and surgery has taken it out of him i think and he wont get any younger, quicker or fitter.

We have a fantastic first XXI on paper, when everyone's in form and fit, we're the best team in the country.

Cech - Bosingwa - Alex - Ferreira - Luiz - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole = A brilliant defence & GK

Malouda - Essien - Lampard - Ramires - Zhirkov - Mikel - Kalou (Occasionally plays ok) = Fantastic

Torres - Drogba - Anelka (Interchangeable) = Brilliant

And Sturridge, Kakuta and McEachran coming through to be first teamers soon

And the best youth team of the last 3 years pushing for the first team

ITS ONLY A BAD SEASON! imo things are great for the long term and will be great with so PATIENCE! Just lacking that one quick winger and the creative central midfielder, that's all.

Edited by OllieCFC

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could agree, but lack of consistency in the league this season has meant we've literally screwed up every window we've ever had on closing in on a good finish. For example, we play our game in hand vs United and have a chance to go 1pt clear, and 2 off City. I just can't see us picking up enough points to solidify 4th and get a cheeky look in at 3rd, we're simply too inconsistent.

So are Tottenham and Man City, infact most bloody teams this season are too inconsistent. So anything could happen.

I'm not worried about top four.

I'm actually certain we'll finish third. Why? Win our game in hand and we're on point behind City, with both them and the Spuds to play at the Bridge. Granted our game in hand is against Manchester United, but if we can somehow get two or three wins out of those fixtures, and we'll be laughing. I personally think we can get seven points from the nine available; and that will do very nicely.

I'm worried about the top four actually. We're never too sure if we beat teams like Blackpool, Stoke, Wigan etc, let alone Spurs, City, United.

Look what happened against Fulham, it was a must win game but we failed to win. With the current form of the club, it's very likely that we drop points again, and in games that we should win easily. I like your optimism though.

Liverpool were 7th last season and are looking like 6th is the best they can do this season.

Man Utd in 2002 lost 9 games and were 10 points off top, and they went without a title from 2004-2007, in 2005 they won fuck all and 18 points behind us!!

We are having a shit season, we've had many injuries and Lampard will probably never be 100% again, he was so off the pace yesterday, maybe next season is his last, i hate to say it but that injury and surgery has taken it out of him i think and he wont get any younger, quicker or fitter.

We have a fantastic first XXI on paper, when everyone's in form and fit, we're the best team in the country.

Cech - Bosingwa - Alex - Ferreira - Luiz - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole = A brilliant defence & GK

Malouda - Essien - Lampard - Ramires - Zhirkov - Mikel - Kalou (Occasionally plays ok) = Fantastic

ITS ONLY A BAD SEASON! imo things are great for the long term and will be great with so PATIENCE! Just lacking that one quick winger and the creative central midfielder, that's all.

Spoken Wisely. Totally agree with you, we have to get used to having bad moments. It could be time for rotation, and our creative midfielder (hate to say this) on his last legs, it's a problem. If there's any new midfielders for next season i would like for next season it would be McEachran, Hamsik or Dzagoev. I agree about when where on form we are brilliant, like Arsenal are on there top form at the moment, but hopefully Fabregas and Walcott are out for some time it can be a struggle for them. If you put all the teams on there top form, Chelsea are garaunteed to win the Premier League, i would bet all my money on it, we are the best when were on form. And if Arsenal were in the predicement we are in, they would be losing a lot more and going down. Our players are much more stronger.

Love how every one is pulling a carlo , hoping things will work themselves out and everything is gonna be o.k with the same players ......

well , things are not gonna get any better except if :

1- we get two new players , either 2 pacy wingers or 1 winger and 1 playmaker .

2- we give the youngsters their deserved chances .

3- just like last year we have some dead wood we need to get rid of .

4- we need a real assistant manager ( we have a fake one now ).

5- carlo goes and gets some balls or just fuckin leave .

Love how every one is pulling a carlo , hoping things will work themselves out and everything is gonna be o.k with the same players ......

well , things are not gonna get any better except if :

1- we get two new players , either 2 pacy wingers or 1 winger and 1 playmaker .

2- we give the youngsters their deserved chances .

3- just like last year we have some dead wood we need to get rid of .

4- we need a real assistant manager ( we have a fake one now ).

5- carlo goes and gets some balls or just fuckin leave .

I love how you are pulling a Jose.

:goodpost: so much is true in what youve written ...and the season isnt over yet.

The only reason we've been playing badly since end of October is because of the ball. :doh:

The Premier League uses an orange ball from 1st Nov - 28th Feb .....

We play Man Utd on 1st March with the white ball .......and Voila.....all is better :o:) :cfc: :cfc: :cfc:

The only reason we've been playing badly since end of October is because of the ball. :doh:

We play Man Utd on 1st March with the white ball .......and Voila.....all is better :o:) :cfc: :cfc: :cfc:

You been reading Martin Tyler's blog on Sky sports website???

Have a look at his latest blog. It gives you our results this year with the white ball and yellow ball - interesting statistics....

No who's he ???? They mentioned the ball changing colour on ESPN.

Its no coincidence you know :eyebrows: :angry:

Have a look at his latest blog. It gives you our results this year with the white ball and yellow ball - interesting statistics....

Interesting stats :readthemessage:

Chelsea record with white ball (2010/11): P11 W9 D1 L1 Pts28

Chelsea record with yellow ball (2010/11): P16 W5 D5 L6 Pts20

Martin Tyler must be up most nights .......

Makes more sense than the Wilkins story :ph34r:

Hope your right.

Guest justin_3d

Of course we will do good now and long term.

Stop being a bunch of unbelievers, that is sickening!

When Ray left, he said trust in what Roman is doing. And he has helped brought Chelsea this far, i am sure he will continue what he started!