Channel 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not reaching the top 4 is unthinkable.

This is the best squad of players in the league.

We have a better squad than united. They just have the tactics, winning mentality, luck, and possibly the best manager of all time.

Disagree. Spurs are playing a really good football. It will be really difficult to reach the top 4 again. It will be nice to play European League, since we will easily win the tournament.

Disagree. Spurs are playing a really good football. It will be really difficult to reach the top 4 again. It will be nice to play European League, since we will easily win the tournament.

I cant see us putting much effort into the compertition i think we would consentrate on the Premier League.

I cant see us putting much effort into the compertition i think we would consentrate on the Premier League.

I dont know, but Im sure that only winning the CL will put us in the tournament next season. We will not end in 4th position or higher.

I dont know, but Im sure that only winning the CL will put us in the tournament next season. We will not end in 4th position or higher.

If it wasnt for the two games against utd i would disagree. But this club will have to survive for a season without CL football , just look at city they have had no trouble getting up there without it. But its not ove yet. just wish we could get to these games and see. as we dont have another PL game for a while.

Any news on the Bham game yet?

If the siutaion ends with us having to play Europa League football in order to find oppertunities to win European gold, then i would be okay with that. If we win the CL league, then that would make it awesome, but in fairness with the form we are in, it seems ulikely, but i wouldn't want to miss the possibilty. If we finished fifth, i would more then be 100% sure we would win the Europ League, and then the next year we would be in the Super Cup, two trophies that our manager could add to the club's history then any other this century.

If the Yids win on Tuesday of next week (its an FA Cup weekend this week), we're five points behind them. Oops.

I don't want to think about that :mouthclosed:

And I don't like the idea that we have to play on Mondays either. if everyone wins, it puts more pressure on us to win our games, and we're certainly not on fire at the moment that's for sure!!